We won!

Started by Gen. Volkov, March 31, 2006, 04:25:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gen. Volkov

As the final minutes ticked down, DLOV made a desperate bid to take us down, but it was not fated to be. RWL has won the Clan Competition at Valhall Games. It may not have turned out this well if not for a war between to top clans right near the end, but I still think we would have pulled off a win. Congrats to all the RWL clan members on a great game.
Wolf bite,
Gen. Volkov,
Blood Wake,
Wolf Snare,
Neobaron,
Orcrist,
Holby,
cloud,
Kilk

As you can see, a veritable who's who of Redwall Warlords. Unfortunately we lost Holby and Kilk to inactivity, but they were there for the majority of the set. Thanks everyone for a wonderful game, especially Wolf for being our de facto leader. We ended up with 7 players, 5 of which were in the top 20, 4 of which were in the top ten and of those four, 3 occupied on of the top 4 spots. w00t!
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Mawerick

Congratulations to you all. :)

I have made an evaluationthread on our forum + a new article in valhall times about the competition. I would appreciate that every player that has anything to contribute with is responding in the evaluation thread. On that way we will become better. If you don't have an account, register one, and I will activate it... :)

Gen. Volkov

Thanks.

I registered last night but I still haven't been activated. Get on that would you. :-D I kid of course, you'll get to in your own time.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

cloud

was a pleasure playing and winning against you all  :-D
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

windhound

congrats!

goodjob yall
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Wolf Snare

Was fun. good job everyone. cheese murdered me at the end -.-
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Peace Alliance

I truely am proud of you guys. Beating QMT and all the others... after all the boasting they've done when they come over to our game. This truely is something to be proud of.

Well done!

Blood Wake

I should have done a leader strat, I sucked it up
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

DemonSlavers

Good Job wasn't in it to whoop all.  lol j/k but agian congrads.
allo i am Demonslavers.  Feel welcome to P.M me anytime

Aim: Babylocke991

Email: Lockedapimp12@yahoo.com

The # 1 Turbo Playa'

cheeseanpickle

Quote from: Wolf Snare on April 01, 2006, 12:18:23 AM
Was fun. good job everyone. cheese murdered me at the end -.-

whooops...

congrats anyhow

Wolf Snare

1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Gorak

ohwell, we took down QMT for ya, so I'm happy to have kicked some QMT butt.

also, the CC has brought me to your REG server and I enjoy playin it and will be here for awhile
so it's all good

Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.

wolf bite

Sharing players is great and we welcome those that came to check us out.

Those that played this Valhall CC game, remember to log into their forum and vote for best of set.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles