Volkov is stupid part 2: Hammers and Emos

Started by Blood Wake, March 31, 2006, 01:08:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Naltaca

You cheat!! You did not list that at the start of the campaign, therefore you get a -4 when wielding a sledgehammer!!  That and their is no weapon proficiency for sledgehammers, so how could you be proficient with it?
COOL STORY BRO

Gen. Volkov

1) You are not the DM.
2) The campaign hasn't started yet.
3) Special rules for improvised weapons. You can take a weapon proficiency for an improvised weapon, like a sledgehammer.
4) So I take no penalty. Nyah nyah.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Naltaca

If the campaign has not yet started, then how were you and bloodwake communicating?
COOL STORY BRO

Gen. Volkov

It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Neobaron

And today at the top of Neos "how pathetic" list...............

THIS PUPPY!!![/size]
? ?? ? ? ? ?
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Gen. Volkov

Aqualis

You  put an image in a marquee? That's never gonna load! Ah, no bother.

{EDIT: Nevermind}
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Naltaca

DM guide, page 11, and I quote:

"Any time the players base their characters' actions on logic that depends on the fact that they're playing a game; they're using metagame thinking. This behavior should always be discouraged, because it detracts from real roleplaying and spoils the suspesion of disbelief."
COOL STORY BRO

Gen. Volkov

LOL. Don't care, besides, who died and made you DM?

Naltaca

A book I like to call... the Dungeon Master's Guide.  If I have it and it is mine, then what does that make me?
COOL STORY BRO

Ruddertail

A book owner, last time I checked. Or maybe a guy with a book. Either way...
Kyle says:
"what happens if the land farm drops land"

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II (@ Kilk) on June 12, 2011, 06:16:11 PM
Sober up you fool!

23   ?   Land Farm (Free Land) (#39)   20,779   $23,671,428   Worship   Rat   Southsward

Naltaca

lol, ok, let me clarify myself a bit more.  If it is the dungeon master's guide, and I own it, that would make me a dungeon master.
COOL STORY BRO

Ruddertail

Bah. You didn't say you were expecting any specific answer, you just asked the question...

Anyway, what happens if both you and Volkov own this book?
Kyle says:
"what happens if the land farm drops land"

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II (@ Kilk) on June 12, 2011, 06:16:11 PM
Sober up you fool!

23   ?   Land Farm (Free Land) (#39)   20,779   $23,671,428   Worship   Rat   Southsward

Naltaca

well... if volkov owns it, he probly stole it by accident seeing as how I'd imagine he has no ranks what-so-ever in pick pocket.  But if he does own it, that makes him look even worse because then he's violating his own rules.
COOL STORY BRO

Neobaron

"In the event that Volkov and Naltaca both own the specified book, Neo is god."
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.