April Fools

Started by Peace Alliance, March 30, 2006, 03:15:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arguia Zsah

cloud

so why is peace still a " Competent Admin"?
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Peace Alliance

I donno what you're talkin about cloud. hehe

Aqualis

Now for the readjustment.

Wolf will now be know as "The Puppetmaster".
Peace will now be know as "The Only Good Admin". TOGA for short.
Shael will now be know as "Lady She-Demon". LSD for short.
windy will now be know as "The Problem".

EDIT: Oh yeah, uh, congrats. I really should have been able to figure this out though.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Beem

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

Wolf Snare

Caught me offguard becuase they started before april first.. Tricky.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Disdain

yea, I was thinking about that. It kinda goes against the rules of April Fools Day. (read day, not day's  :wink: )
But still a good one, any day of the year.  :-D

(click to enlarge)

wolf bite

The actual joke was that someone had taken over the forum, and that was done only after it became the 1st. The rest was only set up so the joke would not have been called fake right off the bat. It just did not seem practical to have the big prelude fight all on one day as many may not have signed in during the day to watch.

I will give thumbs up to Neo that, although concerned, said he would be more worried if it was not salved by the end of the 1st.

We did a lot to try to make this sound convincing. We even had posts on our forum with topic names so it sounded like we were also fighting behind the seines, just wondering if anyone caught us on line viewing or posting in them?

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Gen. Volkov

Oh honestly. How immature. Though I must admit, Peace played his part to the hilt. But when I finally started really probing on AIM, he clammed up, and I knew something was up. But really, next time you play a joke, make it about something that sounds abit less serious. This kind of stuff has happened too often on this forum for me to really laugh that much.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Aqualis

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on April 02, 2006, 08:25:44 PM
Oh honestly. How immature. Though I must admit, Peace played his part to the hilt. But when I finally started really probing on AIM, he clammed up, and I knew something was up. But really, next time you play a joke, make it about something that sounds abit less serious. This kind of stuff has happened too often on this forum for me to really laugh that much.

You have not correctly addressed the staff.

Peace == TOGA
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Gen. Volkov

They can bite my flabby round rear.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Scarwake

Yes, I'm sure we could but I don't think such actions would do much good as to your current attitude other than finding that you have a big bruise on your rear-end from us biting it.
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Gen. Volkov

*Grin* You'd actually bite my rear? How mean.

And I'm sure it was funny to you guys, but honestly what they did at FAF was alot funnier, at least to me.

Neobaron

Dude.

Its TJ.

Hes strange.  :-o
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Gen. Volkov

Hmm. That he is. Vera strange indeed.