April Fools

Started by Peace Alliance, March 30, 2006, 03:15:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beem

sorry but as a "people of RWL" I have to disagree with you peace.  Does it REALLY MATTER?!  man, right now you are the least mature acting of admins, if this is your idea of throwing a 2 year olds tantrum to get your way, then why ARE you admin?  Stunts like this cause problems, and tears in the community; isn't that something you as an admin should try and avoid?  This topic should NOT be in the GA, it should REMAIN in the forums for admins and mods only.  Hell Admins do their jobs, so what does it matter if there is one more?  Does it make you feel less special?  Goodness.   

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

The Lady Shael

Peace, this is RIDICULOUS. Somehow I knew from the very moment you started causing trouble on these forums that you would never change. You never think about the consequences of your actions, and that's why I never wanted you to be an admin. You're just nowhere near mature enough.

You think peacemaking is bad? What the heck is up with your name then, eh "Peace"? You're the one talking about making the forums a better place, you don't have stand up and make an argument (and make yourself look ridiculous in front of the other members) to get something done.
It never hindered us...we've always been able to get what we've wanted to get, and accomplish what we've wanted to accomplish. People liked it, the forums have only been a better place when things are quiet and peaceful, not a battlefield like you've just turned it into. Way to go for bettering the forums.

Plenty will get done with me "hindering" the forums, Peace. windy's fine with being a mod, so I think that matter is settled right there. We'll see how much gets done with you acting like a complete idiot about all this.

Okay, Wolf, look. I really do respect you, and I'm sorry it came to this, but lately I have just gotten plain sick over how you control this forum. Just because Retto isn't here all the time doesn't mean you can make staff decisions without consulting us. Just because you're older than us doesn't mean you have the superiority here. Me and Peace are the same level of admin as you are, and somehow all of our decisions end up in your favor.

How do we know Retto even voted? He's never here, he never posts in the staff forum. How do we truly know what he voted for? We don't HAVE his vote yet, and since TJ's doesn't count, the vote is 2:1.
Just like Peace said, you're the one who came up with that voting system in the first place. Retto is almost as good as gone. He has no idea what goes on in these forums anymore, how can he judge whether we need a new admin or not? Why does he get two votes? Because he runs the servers and then he's never here? You could just be taking advantage of the fact that he's never around, gave him two votes, and always throw his votes in your favor.

This topic shouldn't be stickied.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Ereptor

You all know how long I've been a part of this community.  Somewhere down the line once you have been a part of something this long some people tend to think that it owes you something.  That a path that you don't want to go down.  As for myself I've had the thought creep into my mind once or twice, but I'll admit that being that "bad guy" doesn't exactly make people want to do much but hate you, but thats another topic.  Peace you talked about being professional.  I'll be frank with you.  That was very unprofessional.  That is really the point here.  Besides your point, and I agree with you, that we have to many admins right now.  I think you owe this community an appologie for your actions.  I won't say anything about the other admins because that is between you and them if you want to smooth things over.  But I believe you acted unprofessional and you should be held accountable.  I am sure there was or is another way to handle the situation you wanted to bring up.  But your a smart guy, i'll let you figure that one out on your own.
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Arguia Zsah

I just can't believe this topic. Honestly.

Beem

Quote from: The Lady Shael on March 31, 2006, 07:54:54 AM

Okay, Wolf, look. I really do respect you, and I'm sorry it came to this, but lately I have just gotten plain sick over how you control this forum. Just because Retto isn't here all the time doesn't mean you can make staff decisions without consulting us. Just because you're older than us doesn't mean you have the superiority here. Me and Peace are the same level of admin as you are, and somehow all of our decisions end up in your favor.

How do we know Retto even voted? He's never here, he never posts in the staff forum. How do we truly know what he voted for? We don't HAVE his vote yet, and since TJ's doesn't count, the vote is 2:1.
Just like Peace said, you're the one who came up with that voting system in the first place. Retto is almost as good as gone. He has no idea what goes on in these forums anymore, how can he judge whether we need a new admin or not? Why does he get two votes? Because he runs the servers and then he's never here? You could just be taking advantage of the fact that he's never around, gave him two votes, and always throw his votes in your favor.

This topic shouldn't be stickied.

Wow... and my respect for another admin drops a few notches.  That completely changes the subject and it is ALSO A TOPIC BEST LEFT IN YOUR MOD/ADMIN FOLDER!  What is this, the admin tell it all war?   The pent up furstrations of every admin put together into a boiling pot where it can explode at each other, right in the publics eyes?  That's a great way to for societies to crumble, when its power heads turn against each other in the viewing eye of the public.  Goodness, it feels like someone walked into kindergarten again.

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

wolf bite

Shael, Someone had to start making decisions, after all you never could. Maybe it is about time for everyone to know you are not the nice little thing everyone thinks you are. You vote NO to everything then complain constantly about both sides of every decision. We need people that can make up their minds. I think the only 2 things you ever pushed were both trying to get me kicked off the staff for your garbage reasons. When we know that we had perfectly good reason to kick off Peace, which you refused to vote on.

Besides, someone needed to make rules about voting after Retto gave himself 10 votes to override everyone?s strong objections to make Peace an admin!

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Scarwake

And I'm not about to let this thing go through much further because as I was informed that when Windy became an admin I was going to become one too, so I of course gave my blessings to this so where the heck is my promotion!?!? 
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Aqualis

It's been said before but ...

This needs to be in the Staff forum.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

The Lady Shael

You think we need people who can make up their minds? Our staff was doing perfectly fine before you were promoted to admin. I was always active on the forums, RWL was my life. I was always thinking up activities and topics for the members so that the RWL forums would be a worthwhile place to be.
And then you came along, and eventually started to exert your authority over everything. All anyone has to do is just look through a couple topics in the staff forum to see that you definitely have way too much influence on our decisions. You're lucky that the rest of us have tolerated it until now. If I was as rash as Peace was, I would've complained to Retto a long time ago.

Maybe the issue of windy's adminship belongs in the staff forum, but I'm perfectly fine with this being in public view. It's seriously time for them to realize.

I'm not sure what facts you have to back up my "undecisiveness", but I'm sure that our members don't appreciate a liar being in charge of their forum.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Neobaron

*glare* Wolf is no liar. Hes active isnt he? More than anyone can say for any of the rest of you.
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Gen. Volkov

Ok you all need to just stop it. At first the other admins did have the high ground, but now they are ALL airing dirty laundry. I don;t want to see it, and I'm sure the other members don't, so just stop. And if any punishments should be meeted out, it should now go to all the admins, so just don't do anything. Shut up, delete the topic and MOVE ON.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

wolf bite

Everything is being taken care of.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite

Scarwake

Wolf, you know nothing is being taken care of...You just come in and pretend everything is fine and dandy all the time.  GET over it already, you can fix everything and its clearly not being taken care of!
And SHAEL you're never on anymore and you certainly don't do you're job to the best of your capabilities, I mean come on I even practically run the photo albums!!

Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Peace Alliance

Thats it! i've had enough of this junk! I truely wish you guys could realise how truely immature and unproductive the staff forum truely is! I have half a mind to just move all the topics into the GD. After all this, you guys don't even agree with me? You don't see where i'm going with it, you don't see my points?!?

I'm sick of these threats and pointless arguements and... and URGGHH!!! This has gone too far!

wolf bite

"Too Far" is right. Trust me that I Will have it fixed when I catch Retto tomorrow.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite