April Fools

Started by Peace Alliance, March 30, 2006, 03:15:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

Hehehe, Volk's you're just sour because of how well i had you fooled. You were sucked right in, as deep as you could go. And now you're all upset 'cause you see how foolish you were.

Man oh man were you sucked in. You were talkin to me for 30 mins on aim. hehehehe. ahhhhhh... y'know i don't even care if you didn't find it funny 'cause i laughed MY flabby butt off and theres nothing you can do about it! Moa hahahahaha!

Gen. Volkov

I knew somethng was up when you wouldn't talk about the thing. You are usually eager to brag about your ideas. Specially when you are trying to prove a point. It woulda worked better if I didn't know you as well. And really, it wasn't funny for the rest of us, I mean that.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

DemonSlavers

yeah sure, don't know if you really care since, i haven't posted in a long time but peace i do appreciate what you said and shared what you think, but you should have done that with other admins and not with the whole RWL.
allo i am Demonslavers.  Feel welcome to P.M me anytime

Aim: Babylocke991

Email: Lockedapimp12@yahoo.com

The # 1 Turbo Playa'

wolf bite

Hey DemonSlavers, good to see you are still around. This was a hard topic to read since every post had to be read. If someone accidentally skipped over a few they may have missed that this was all an April Fools play that was put on for the members.

*Changes topic name*

General, we knew that all the fighting would remind some people of those times before this forum was tamed. Maybe if anything the is a statement of how well functioning the forums are this day with the maturing members that we have.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Holby

That was funny... In a twisted sort of way. :evil: But very well done, hehe.

I will not deleted this

DemonSlavers

lol  :-D sorry, i guess i just breifly read through the main idea, and saw that the topic name was still the same so i guessed that.  But hey now i guess you know that it was good joke.

*Feels kinda stupid.. even after you told everybody.. but trys to play it off  8-) *

The # 1 Turbo Playa'

cloud

you still playing reg demon?
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Wolf Snare

Hey demon friggen nice to see ya back. PM me back
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Gen. Volkov

Meh, I guess WB, still, was not pleasant, joke or not.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Aqualis

wolf bite == the puppetmaster

Get it straight Volkov.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Gen. Volkov

LOL. Like I said awualis, they can bite my flabby round rear. :-D

Scarwake

And like I said Gen. we could but there wouldn't be any improvement on your part for us doing so other than you having a bruise from it.
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

DemonSlavers

No, im going to wait untill it restarts i think.  Don't want to be dead last.

The # 1 Turbo Playa'

Gen. Volkov

And the bad taste in your collective mouths TJ, don't forget that.

Checkerpaw

QuoteHehehe, Volk's you're just sour because of how well i had you fooled. You were sucked right in, as deep as you could go. And now you're all upset 'cause you see how foolish you were.

Man oh man were you sucked in. You were talkin to me for 30 mins on aim. hehehehe. ahhhhhh... y'know i don't even care if you didn't find it funny 'cause i laughed MY flabby butt off and theres nothing you can do about it! Moa hahahahaha!

It's good to know some things never change.
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)