Myspace

Started by Ereptor, March 23, 2006, 08:45:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ereptor

Any of you older peeps...18 and up have myspace?  I just got on.  I think its pretty cool.  search for me under my email address cpharris@southern.edu
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Gen. Volkov

I got it. Neo finally bugged me enough to do so. djzoodude@gmail.com
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Wolf Snare

I signed up a while ago. Haven't heard anything about it since. Myspace is full of pedifiles... stay clear of that one.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Gen. Volkov

Eh, it's not that hard to stay clear of pedophiles, besides, I'm 21.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

cloud

"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

cloud

wow that's an actual myspace, lmao
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Wolf Snare

rofl cloud. Nah just telling you what i heard on the news. they made a big case out of it. it was pretty creepy
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Gen. Volkov

LOL, you know what's creepy? Cloud posting that.

cloud

I know. So far I've had 7 myspace stalkers. 3 that turned out to live near me and stalked me in real life. 3 online girls that I think were actually old men, and one black guy that offered me $100,000 to suck me off.... yea... interesting stuff.
-Kilk

Gen. Volkov

*Shudder* Right. That's like... ubercreepy stuff there cloud.

cloud

yea I know, but I hang with josh so you know... my friends are creepier than stalkers.
-Kilk

Gen. Volkov

LOL. No, just crazier. And maybe slightly more evil. Stalkers and the like are some of the creepiest people I can think of. I can't even imagine that mentality.

cloud

I'm just waiting for someone to actually try to kidnap me, so I can break his face and rob him.
-Kilk

Gen. Volkov

LOL. Have fun with that then. LOL.

wolf bite

Blood Wake talked me into joining the other night. I still can?t get all the setting right, darn buttons.

So far the mail I have received: two people from different countries have asked me to marry and bring them to the USA, one obvious can-artiest is pretending to be looking for someone to pay for them to go to collage, and some band I never heard of wants to be my buddy.

I can see that there can be some good to this site, but as said above, a lot of abuse.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles