this is some funny stuff

Started by risky, March 21, 2006, 02:37:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

risky

does everybody else around here get all these complaints liek i do about grabbing land?

HEY how did you like losing all those people in you attacking me. I sure did hate it that you lost, but I would love for you to try it again because I will take over your army and kill them
all!!!!!

he killed you in army,

SLAGAR

I responded laughingly that i had no idea what he was talking about i checked the news it looks like i grabbed him like 5 times in rapid

Tue, 21 Mar 2006 11:36:03 -0800From Slagar (#39) (?)
Bring it when ever you feel lucky.

Gen. Volkov

Um what? Again in English please.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Ruddertail

He said people are sending him threatening messages because he's doing landgrabs on them, and, further more, these messages indicate the sender has minimal knowledge of the game, and thinks he's a lot tougher then he is.

That, or he (the sender of the messages) is Josh in disguise. Either one is possible.
Kyle says:
"what happens if the land farm drops land"

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II (@ Kilk) on June 12, 2011, 06:16:11 PM
Sober up you fool!

23   ?   Land Farm (Free Land) (#39)   20,779   $23,671,428   Worship   Rat   Southsward

risky

yes i get alot of messages similar to that one. I have never received as many of them as i do here im wondering is there just alot of new players here?

btw when i get a message like that I will make it a point to hit the guy again more times next time

risky

I asked him if he was complaining about the few land grabs i made on him and got this message  :-D :-D :-D

Tue, 21 Mar 2006 13:36:49 -0800From Slagar (#39) (?)
No i am saying attack me again and i will crush you.

wolf bite

If not for new people, we would have few playing Turbo right now. In the last few months, I have had 3 people asking my Admin account to join their clans, 2 people threatening to kill the land farm, and lots of people giving others advice that is so far wrong it is funny. ?The more Leaders you have, the better your Rats follow directions.?

I remember the first week I ever played a Prom, some guy attacked me 5 times. I spent weeks making him pay for it.

Help the new people so that our server can grow.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

risky

oh i definatly agree
unfortunatly im one of those new people still havent quite figured out this code yet so i cant realy teach anyone and ive been trying to have a civil conversation with this guy and get to the bottom things but all he does is threaten me lol

Gen. Volkov

I was simply asking for it to be written so I could understand it. I will gladly help this person. My first piece of advice to you risky: Don't double post. Go back and edit the first post. As to this dude you are dealing with, ignore him, he can't do anything too you. And if he does, smack him so hard he'll never want too again.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

risky

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on March 21, 2006, 07:11:17 PM
I was simply asking for it to be written so I could understand it. I will gladly help this person. My first piece of advice to you risky: Don't double post. Go back and edit the first post. As to this [gent] you are dealing with, ignore him, he can't do anything too you. And if he does, smack him so hard he'll never want too again.

yea sorry about the double post.

i dont know what part you didnt understand.i just copy and pasted exactly what he wrote to me. and yea it was a bit hard to understand but i figured it wasnt that hard to understand and who am I to change the wording as i thought it to mean.

if it was what I wrote oh well sorry but i dont spend a whole lot of time editing my own posts i figure as long as a reasonable person can understand it ill leave it be. btw i dont mind people making fun of my grammer or spelling cuz i dont have any inferiority complex or anything so have at it if that was what you were refering to

Ruddertail

Actually, I think what he was complaining about was what you said, not him. You tend to run your sentences together, without using an punctuation. Something, it seems, irratates Volkov to no end.

Kyle says:
"what happens if the land farm drops land"

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II (@ Kilk) on June 12, 2011, 06:16:11 PM
Sober up you fool!

23   ?   Land Farm (Free Land) (#39)   20,779   $23,671,428   Worship   Rat   Southsward

risky

haha i can tell we gunna be just best friends then lol.

anyway i dont think it would of been running sentences together all though i do do that alot.
i didnt do it on my first post he responded to cuz i only wrote two sentences one at the top and one at the bottom :)

Gen. Volkov

Quote from: risky on March 21, 2006, 02:37:35 PM
does everybody else around here get all these complaints liek i do about grabbing land?

HEY how did you like losing all those people in you attacking me. I sure did hate it that you lost, but I would love for you to try it again because I will take over your army and kill them
all!!!!!

he killed you in army,

SLAGAR

I responded laughingly that i had no idea what he was talking about i checked the news it looks like i grabbed him like 5 times in rapid

? Tue, 21 Mar 2006 11:36:03 -0800From Slagar (#39) (?)
Bring it when ever you feel lucky.

I'm just unclear as to the meaning I guess. I've figured it out, but it woul d be nice if you were to SPAG properly. (SPAG= Spelling, punctuation, and grammar)

risky

Gen. Volkov

Wolf Snare

its clearly Gen. Volkov.................... :?
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)