Music Video

Started by wolf bite, March 20, 2006, 12:08:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolf bite

Blood Wake and a friend came down to LA to be in the crowd shot of a music video of his favorite band ?Project 86.? The shooting was taking place about 45 minutes from my home on the lower right corner of nowhere in a deserted old sleazy bar (which was also used for the Terminator movie). I was just there as the driver for Blood Wake only. But as the band was doing other filming inside and the crowd of 80 people from the ages of 16 through 25 were waiting outside, it started to hail and I took out of my jeep a black leather cowboy hat that I keep for just such a reason.

The director was walking around and came to me and told me there was a part they needed someone for and I was perfect for it. Seems they needed ?local bar patron? in the cowboy bar to have close ups of his reactions to the story line. I had 4 seines and a few shots they will be flipping back to me during other action. No way to know what they will use until it comes out. Hehe.

More important was that because I was now an actor in the show, Blood Wake was allowed inside during all the pre crowd filming. Then when the crowd shots were taken, he was lined up to be in the first row right in front of the camera. After the rest of the crowd was thanked and sent home, Blood Wake and his buddy got to stay and hang out chatting to the band as the cameras were taking the rest of the shots with me in them. A very fun day for all.

We will let everyone know when it comes out and where to find it on line in a few weeks.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Wolf Snare

LOL. That is truely awesome. way to go both of you!
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Blood Wake

I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Aqualis

"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Gen. Volkov

Totally friggin sweet. Also, I dig the Metallica T-Shirt.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Neobaron

What do you do to the metallica shirt?
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Gen. Volkov

I dig it, as in I like it, it is cool. Dork.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Blood Wake

yeah, Neo you anti-Metallica lance, lol.
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Disdain

That's awsome  :-D :-D :-D

Congrats to the both, er three? of you. Very cool pics and an exceptionally cool Metallica shirt. (that tour was my very first concert OZZY and Metallica)

Hey TJ, now you have more pics to add.  :wink:

(click to enlarge)

Ereptor

Thats rad!

Some little known facts about Ereptor:
I was an extra in a Offspring Video ( Don't F*<* with Da Hui ) that was filmed in hawaii.  No one has probably seen it and nor were my brothers and I included in the final cut.  But it was fun and I got to meet some of my favorite surfers ( Sunny Garcia, Jonny B Gomes, Kala, and others ) and meet one my favorite bands OFFSPRING! 
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Gen. Volkov

Cool. Wish I could meet Metallica. Or Offspring.

Wolf Snare

Or anyone cool like that. Blood Wake is lucky. I asked Sonoras if he wished he had gone and he responded with;

Of course I wish i did, but it doesnt matter really, I've met project 86 before too.

:-o one lucky family indeed
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Gen. Volkov

LOL, yeah, I hate them. Stupid people meeting bands. Hmph.

Wolf Snare

LOL. Well, yeah, I wouldnt mind meeting a cool band once in a while either. can you blame them?
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Gen. Volkov

Nah. Not really. I'd jump at a chance like that too.