FORMAL WAR Declaration

Started by risky, March 10, 2006, 11:45:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blood Wake

Hey, Risky, do watch out when doing those different attacks, if you fail a sack you give the enemy land, so attack normally before you do that
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

risky

Quote from: Blood Wake on March 11, 2006, 09:49:13 PM
Hey, Risky, do watch out when doing those different attacks, if you fail a sack you give the enemy land, so attack normally before you do that
lol ive been staying away from that one cuz other did it to me and failed so i didnt have to learn that lesson the hard way.

Blood Wake

haha, thats a good thing,I sure didn't like it when I found out, lost like half my land in one attack.
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

risky

Quote from: Blood Wake on March 11, 2006, 09:58:35 PM
haha, thats a good thing,I sure didn't like it when I found out, lost like half my land in one attack.
lol but that push back just got me ROFL forgot to check the health thing

Scarwake

Well, the main unwritten rule that post people are most concerned about is Online attacking; attacking someone who is online at the moment.

As to why there are ton of my clan members hitting you, I've not a clue.  I know I've attacked you a few times, but I try to even out my attacks on people as well unless I know I can't break anyone else I'd have a chance to attack.  When I attack I also try to keep their amount of land in check cause I'm not trying to kill a warlord just get a bit of land to keep me goin.
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

risky

Quote from: Scarwake on March 12, 2006, 09:05:53 PM
Well, the main unwritten rule that post people are most concerned about is Online attacking; attacking someone who is online at the moment.

As to why there are ton of my clan members hitting you, I've not a clue.? I know I've attacked you a few times, but I try to even out my attacks on people as well unless I know I can't break anyone else I'd have a chance to attack.? When I attack I also try to keep their amount of land in check cause I'm not trying to kill a warlord just get a bit of land to keep me goin.
ah yea no im not talking about any of the hits from you. we have been hitting eachother back and forth all set but neither of us hit the other one down low or anything that i saw.  sorry about the embezzles from ya yesterday then if you werent part of it when you made that post on this forums it gave me the empression it was an ordered attack.if you dont wanna be involved in it just let me know i wont hit ya.

I dont online hit so thats not it
and i would never go warring like this over any kinda land grabs it was the murders embezzles and attempts to take my city that made me kinda think just maybe you all had it out for me lol

auitzogc

I happen to be #141. :)

I complained earlier on about you hitting me becausae you're personal friends with one of my clan's leaders.  I thought there was an agreement that if we don't hit you, you don't hit us.  After I found out about the relationship, I decided that you were off-limits.  I got a little angry when you hit me later on, and that's when I got aggresive.  Right now, I'm trying to figure out how to get Wibble to go away.

risky

Quote from: auitzogc on March 12, 2006, 11:49:29 PM
I happen to be #141. :)

I complained earlier on about you hitting me becausae you're personal friends with one of my clan's leaders.? I thought there was an agreement that if we don't hit you, you don't hit us.? After I found out about the relationship, I decided that you were off-limits.? I got a little angry when you hit me later on, and that's when I got aggresive.? Right now, I'm trying to figure out how to get Wibble to go away.
well i ingamed you like 4 times asking you what you were talking about you never responded to me i even asked you what it was that you thought i was doing wrong you never answered. im sorry but in a war game i dont not hit peopel just because there friends or friends of friends.I even hit bloodwake for land when he was fat.
i never asked for nor offered a do not hit with anyone. however if you would of come to me and asked for one i probably would of givin you one just because you asked for it.  you had 40k land with like a 25 mil net and i took 10 k land from you and left you with 30k that seemed like a reasonable grab to me.

risky

oh and the one thing i dont get is what is so bad about getting hit as long as i do reg hits that dont damage the emp or steal anything?  i mean i usualy log off with about 40k land plus and i expect to have about 15k when i log back on. sometimes i have a little more but usualy i have a little less.
should i of been complaining about everyone that hit me?

auitzogc

Quote from: risky on March 13, 2006, 03:17:15 AM
oh and the one thing i dont get is what is so bad about getting hit as long as i do reg hits that dont damage the emp or steal anything?  i mean i usualy log off with about 40k land plus and i expect to have about 15k when i log back on. sometimes i have a little more but usualy i have a little less.
should i of been complaining about everyone that hit me?
No, no, no.  The source of my complaint was not that you attacked a competing horde, that is to be expected.  No, what bothered me is the alliance issue.  You are personal friends with one of the leaders of my Clan.  Even though you had decided not to join the Blades, I thought that you would have left us alone.

Scarwake

Unless its marked that an individual warlord is allied with us in the clan news then don't go by whether they are friends or not.
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

risky

hmm well im willing to chalk this up as a misunderstanding so if you all want to call this off let me know before i reach full turns which will be tommorrow morning

auitzogc

I'm all for letting this drop.  Have you considered joining a Clan, Risky?  Alliances help in money, food, and defense.

risky

yea i will join next set i just wanted to stay solo my first set due to my noobness :)

Ruddertail

If you're talking reg, there won't be a "next set". At least, not for a long time (hopefully).

Except under special conditions, Reg never resets.
Kyle says:
"what happens if the land farm drops land"

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II (@ Kilk) on June 12, 2011, 06:16:11 PM
Sober up you fool!

23   ?   Land Farm (Free Land) (#39)   20,779   $23,671,428   Worship   Rat   Southsward