Fight for RWL

Started by Blood Wake, March 01, 2006, 11:47:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolf bite

The Valhall server?s clan competition is up and running. On their server a person must first make a general account for themselves before signing into the game.

Here at home we have often bragged that after so many great wars and unusual strategies that we can be contenders on any server, even if there is some code changes that we have to learn. Here is the opportunity to prove ourselves. It seems that clans from over 10 servers may be joining.

A clan is limited to 9 people. But a server may have more then one clan playing. So if you don?t feel you want to be in the top player clan, you can make or join a 2nd clan to also fight, watch, and cheerlead on the main clan. (They have some rules about directly working together between clans).

http://www.valhallgames.net

Admin Note: I was torn as to whether to move this topic as advertising to the spa. But then thought that a inter-sever competition which is not directly advertising its other games is more of a challenge. However, only talk about who may be joining and how to join should be posted here in general discussion. Any talk about strategies, code changes, in game activities, etc must be posted in the spa. Keep in mind that our spa room is not private and some of their members have already come here to check out our games.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Mawerick

As it was said, the server is back on track again. Let's hope it continue that way. :) Sign up and have fun. :)

Orcrist

Which members are in the top 9? We do want to put our best foot forward....

Edit: Don't want to double post so.... I joined and was wondering how we were going to run our clan.....
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

wolf bite

Responded in the Spa Room.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite

wolf bite

I am not sure who has joined by looking at the names since some people are not using their normal names and people can't join clans in protection. But in the army managment page a person can put up a link to our site next to their name. This is not only great to advertise but also a way to say what server you are from.

So, ... who is in?

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite

Wolf Snare

Wolf Snare (#45)  Server: Redwall.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Gen. Volkov

It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Orcrist

~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

cloud

"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Kilkenne

wolf bite

I think one of the last 2 spots has been filled. We got Holby!

Who wants the last spot?

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite

Holby

Quote from: Orcrist on March 02, 2006, 09:29:37 PM
P.S. Holby if you still hate me sorry- I was reading through my old posts and noticing how crazy I was lol? :-o No hard feelings...
I don't think I ever hated you. And I'm too scared to look at old posts, because they make me feel terribly stupid ;)

But I have no ill-feeling towards you, or Kilk for that matter. People should stop saying sorry and making me feel guilty :P
I will not deleted this

Blood Wake

We're sorry, matt. lol
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Neobaron

I joined too...

Dont know if i'm too late.

Sean made me do it. He lied and told me I was good enough to represent =-)

([gent])

---

Using my most famous name =-)
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.