Fight for RWL

Started by Blood Wake, March 01, 2006, 11:47:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blood Wake

starting today at valhallgames.net there is a "clan competition" and people from all sorts of different Promisance games have come to see which game has the most players. we need a lot of RWLers to come and join the game so we can show them all where all the real prom players are
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Arguia Zsah

real prom players? I won't go then  :oops: I'm... errr... not very good at the game...  :roll:

Wolf Snare

1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

cloud

If you want me I'm in, if I won't be used then don't bother.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Wolf Snare

excellent. sign up. I played half of last round at valhall, and we figured out the game and what strats to run.
Working together is the key, so come over.

EDIT: it seems that the valhall site is down or something, the page wont load.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Orcrist

I'd be happy to play. Try to get Peace Alliance, Ereptor, and Kilk to come- they would all help a great deal (not sure if PA or Ereptor are still around...).
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

Blood Wake

oh they are, they just hide. lol.

Snare, the "strategy" server and the "clan Competition" server are very different, the CC one is more like QMT so everyone should be able to do fine.

We'd love to have you join us Cloud and anyone else who wants to come is most welcome and will be a great help
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Wolf Snare

good, that other code was bogus, with the "huts" and overpowered sacking. But I still cant get to the site.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Mawerick

The server is down, and will be back tomorrow. I apologize on behalf of Valhall for this incident. But, that's how it is to have a server hosted at a private person. The server went down when he was away.

Blood Wake

yeah, I was wondering about that. could you please put Redwall Warlords on the allignment list? I asked admin number 1 before but got no reply

h

Orcrist

Basically, we should try to recruit as many people as we can who were in Rome....espescially: Beatles, Holby, Ereptor, Peace Alliance, Kilk, Windy. Everyone else has already stated that they'll join...

P.S. Holby if you still hate me sorry- I was reading through my old posts and noticing how crazy I was lol  :-o No hard feelings...
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

windhound

windy will ponder playing
more than likely no though.

goodluck to all who go
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

cloud

Quote from: Orcrist on March 02, 2006, 09:29:37 PM
Basically, we should try to recruit as many people as we can who were in Rome....espescially: Beatles, Holby, Ereptor, Peace Alliance, Kilk, Windy. Everyone else has already stated that they'll join...

P.S. Holby if you still hate me sorry- I was reading through my old posts and noticing how crazy I was lol  :-o No hard feelings...

Rome must have fallen before I came to here, but don't worry if these is anything like redwall me and snare should be able to put a hurt to any other teams playing. That is...if the server comes back online, and can someone link me to their site.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Kilkenne

I'll be signing up asap.

Gen. Volkov

It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES