I am the EMP

Started by Blankshots, February 26, 2006, 01:19:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blankshots

I did it. I am the Emp, after so long, I arise victorious, and with sad words I bid this game goodbye.  I am moving and it will be months before I am able to play. Thank you to my Allie, you know who you are, this round was fun and it shall be nice to see if anyone can break me....Doubt that, (wolfbite please don't try) Thank you Redwall Warlords for making this a fun and challenging game, and good luck in the new era
I have a 75 lb pitbull, and he will eat your face, haha yes, eat your face.

What's the worst part about telling your parent's you ride a skateboard? That your gay, yes you are.

Beem

you aren't emp.  Turbo emp is only the one who is #1 at the end of the round.   10 days = reg emporer.  that AND you actually didn't DO anything.  You were maxed the entire round so it was just a free ride for you.   There is no honor in what you did and I for one don't acknowledge you as emporer of this round.   good day.

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

Kilkenne

He's making a Kilkenne post.

He is declaring himself the best at something without actually being the best...yet.

THY SHALL NOT TOOTETH THINE HORN UNLESS THY HAVE DONETH THE DEEDETHS TO WARRANT THINE HORN TOOTING!

Unless your name is Kilkenne.

Then you can be an arrogant arse and you can brag about whatever you want...

Furthermore, if I were playing on RWL turbo, I would have a networth of something that spells something funny in leetspeak.

Wolf Snare

Congratulations Emperor Blankshots. My hat is off to you.

pfffffffft Beem go cry some more. sore loser.

1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Ruddertail

Emp? I passed him not 2 days ago. For a brief (sp?) period, yes, but I passed him, and it wasn't when he'd dropped his net to make a run, either.

Unless I misunderstand the qualifications of emp. I've always thought you had to remain unpassed.
Kyle says:
"what happens if the land farm drops land"

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II (@ Kilk) on June 12, 2011, 06:16:11 PM
Sober up you fool!

23   ?   Land Farm (Free Land) (#39)   20,779   $23,671,428   Worship   Rat   Southsward

Kilkenne

Quote from: Ruddertail on February 26, 2006, 08:38:13 PM
Emp? I passed him not 2 days ago. For a brief (sp?) period, yes, but I passed him, and it wasn't when he'd dropped his net to make a run, either.

Unless I misunderstand the qualifications of emp. I've always thought you had to remain unpassed.

Screenshots or it didn't happen  :evil:

Blankshots

Quote from: Ruddertail on February 26, 2006, 08:38:13 PM

I think you are mistaken.  Emp is the 1st place standing at the close of the Era.  I am in 1st place, and I doubt I will be broken, yes I did have an allie, and I shall say this, My allie is a player who could have taken emp himself 15 times over, he managed to work everyone over everytime, he took and kept taking the other players, and yes skittles you too, and the ease at which he did so makes you all look bad, how dare you attack how I got emp, I am in 1st, you are not. 

Besides, (quotes cheasy line) doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile, winning is still winning....And I won.

What's the worst part about telling your parent's you ride a skateboard? That your gay, yes you are.

Ruddertail

To quote another line: It aint over till it's over.  :wink: Given the way things go around here, it could well be another 3 - 5 days before we get a reset, meaning plenty of time to take you down.

But I don't think most people would consider winning a round getting "Emp". To take emp you have to sit on top for 10 days, if you win the round, that's just called winning. That's what Beem appears to be saying, and the way I always understood it.

Kilk: You are correct. Which means I ought to start saving screenshots of every time I pass somebody trying for emp. Unless a player of unimpeachable character, one who isn't playing, will vouch for it, I can't expect others to believe it. Then again, neither can anybody prove it didn't happen...
Kyle says:

Sober up you fool!

23   ?   Land Farm (Free Land) (#39)   20,779   $23,671,428   Worship   Rat   Southsward

Blankshots

Whats your name in game, if this is true, you passing me, I will vouch for it.

Blankshots

Quote from: Beem on February 26, 2006, 04:45:40 PM
? You were maxed the entire round so it was just a free ride for you.?

Actually, I was maxed for umm 5 days, not the whole round, maybe know what your accusing before you accuse.

Kilkenne

Quote from: Ruddertail on February 27, 2006, 12:54:18 AM
Kilk: You are correct. Which means I ought to start saving screenshots of every time I pass somebody trying for emp. Unless a player of unimpeachable character, one who isn't playing, will vouch for it, I can't expect others to believe it. Then again, neither can anybody prove it didn't happen...

Jooooooke. Jooooooke.

Does that tell you what my last statement was?

Beem

Give anyone 5 days where they can't be attacked and they can just mass and store and stock and build and what ever else they want free of worry, and see hwo far up they go.  You and your accomplice are cheap cheats.

What I am saying is:

Emporer of turbo :  person who holds the lead at the end of the era

Emporer of Reg: person who holds the lead for 10 days consecutive without being passed

And Wolf snare, I am not crying as a sore loser, I am saying that he doesn't deserve a title as emporer as YOU helped him get there by maxing him.  I feel strongly that intentionally maxing a player should be banned as cheap playing and a form of cheating.   It's exploiting a cheap trick of the game.

I personally never cared to try and take emp in any rounds.  A place in the top 10 sure, but hold #1?  Nah, too boring up there.  I prefer to play offensively and just play, rather than get to a position where the only way to go is down, and play purely deffensive. 

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

Ruddertail

Sinking Shark (#4) is me.
Kyle says:

Sober up you fool!

Wolf Snare

So what if I maxed him? That's about all I did other than round up some land and put a few individuals in there place. that being said, by all means, say what you want beem. Call it cheap, call it illegal, whatever. Point is, it's part of the game, we chose to use it to further our cause, and there ain't a darn thing you can do about it. enough said?
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Blankshots

Here here !!  and yes sinking shark did pass me for about 3-5 days.