siggys

Started by artu, February 21, 2006, 02:23:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

artu

how do you get pictures for ur signatures

wolf bite

We have some people that have art programs that are happy to make you one if you don?t have something in mind as of yet. Basically they must be put on a server someplace then linked through your personal profile.

Other people are much better at knowing the requirements to make it work, so I will leave that to them to tell you about.

* Moves to Help Forum *

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

EmpNero

yarg.  my account is borked..  my normal account is windhound, but my mod status has screwed my account..  I cant change anything, not even my own avi..

however, nero can ^_^
here's how:
go to www.photobucket.com
create a free account
upload your picture with its user-friendly service, then copy the url it gives you for the picture

come back to the forum
look up at the top, click "Profile"
on the side menu click "Forum Profile Information"
click the dot next to "I have my own pic"
insert the url photobucket gave you
click "Change profile" at the bottom
good to go
A Deranged Emperor of Rome?
Formerly of the clan Rome

newbofwonder

IF YOU ALL READY HAVE A IMAGE CODE THEN YOU JUST NEED TO PUT IN [IMG](PIC CODE)[/URL]

windhound

plz to not type in all caps kkthx

oh.  and that's the wrong code bud, you mixxed img and url, [ img ]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y150/windhound/donno.jpg[ /img ] w/o spaces is the correct method
so it'll look like

the board's image button spits out the code you need, and puts the cursor in the middle.  ctrl + v and poof.  no worries on mistyping or hitting the wrong bracket

also, photobucket will give you the url with the tags already there, so you can use that too..  several different methods

edit:  and yeah, I didnt quite read the post the first time [nero = me]..  siggy != avi..  my method was for the avis..  but the stuff above works fine
edit2: please dont put large images in your sigs.  'because you can' is not a good reason ^_^ 
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

artu