Health bug

Started by cloud, February 11, 2006, 10:28:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cloud

now my health is stuck at 98%... why do weird things keep happening to me?
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Beem

doesn't this usually happen?  I think it takes a long while before you can get your 100% back.  O.o unless since I started RWL I've been havin the bug. lol.

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

Ruddertail

You remembered to check tax rate, right?
Kyle says:
"what happens if the land farm drops land"

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II (@ Kilk) on June 12, 2011, 06:16:11 PM
Sober up you fool!

23   ?   Land Farm (Free Land) (#39)   20,779   $23,671,428   Worship   Rat   Southsward

cloud

what about the tax rate? that shouldnt affect health.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Peace Alliance

hehehe. yes, claud, tax rate effects your health. If you have a higher tax rate, you will be unable to go all the way to 100%.

thats not a big, thats how the game is designed.

wolf bite

Hehe, I was on your account the other day and was wondering why you had your tax so high, just thought you needed the few extra cents.

Any health over 11% will reduce how much your health will go up. the more gready and higher the tax, the less it will go up. What somepeople will do is to lower their tax to 11% when healing, then put it back where they want it. I just always play at 11% since the time to change it is not worth the few cents.

*Moves to help*

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

cloud

lol, now i feel stupid. I'm just always thought 15% was a happy medium, who knows when that extra $1,000 might come in handy. I might feel like buying some ice cream or something, lol.
-Kilk

Dead Eye

Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov