Clan Competition

Started by Mawerick, February 03, 2006, 08:46:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolf bite

Cloud, come on man, keep it mellow.

First, Cheese is not a new person, only to our server, and has been a good member so far. Besides, he really was not the biggest offender of his clan on Val.

I know you have not been on RWL that long, and we talked about your attitude problem before allowing you to be in our clan on the Val server.

I know that a few of you thought I called a truce too soon, but the mission was accomplished, just a few of you had a bigger beating then others. Their beating from our clan was much worse then they did to us.

You were trained well, I am sure you can pull yourself up with a bit of help from the rest of us. Lets just fo for winning this game and put otther stuff behind.

Wolf Bite

Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

cloud

I don't know what you're talking about, I've been here longer than most of the other kiddies and have more skill, that's for sure. The spoils will go to the victor, and that will be me. Just wait for it.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Gorak

Quote from: wolf bite on March 25, 2006, 01:39:06 AM

the mission was accomplished, just a few of you had a bigger beating then others. Their beating from our clan was much worse then they did to us.

Wolf Bite

lmao, thats cause I was the only one in the clan fighting back, and I'm the least experienced (only about 15 sets under me belt) and supposedly the worst player in my clan :-o

and on another note, if necessary, you can message Maw to boot members from your clan, lol
Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.

cheeseanpickle

Quote from: cloud on March 24, 2006, 10:49:14 PM
psh whatever, that treaty is bs. We didn't all agree to it. I will have my revenge you little cheesey nub.

ha ha ha ha

Gorak

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on March 24, 2006, 08:44:19 PM
That's because QMT sucks. They think they are abig and bad, but our players are better than there's. They all say you Valhall folks are bad[but(t)] but I have yet to see evidence to that fact. You seem good, but not ubergood.

now the leader of QMTs clan is dead

lol I got a little bloodthirsty

wolf bite

I hate doing kills, but sometimes they are fun to watch.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite

Mawerick

Congratulations with the victory in the clan competition. You did very well. :)

I have made an article in valhall times ( http://times.valhallgames.net/valhall.php ), and also made an evaluation thread on our forum.

cloud

"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Gorak

ahh, missed my last run (fell asleep waiting for a couple of clannys to come on and woke up after reset  :-o)

wouldn't have affected you all though, I was plannin an organized run to take down Happy Elf

wolf bite

They are voting for the last set. Things like best / worst  players and stuff. Those that played any of their games are welcome, and should, cast their vote, and soon. Let the RWL word be heard! We won, lets show some sportsmenlike behavior.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite