Clan Competition

Started by Mawerick, February 03, 2006, 08:46:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blood Wake

since we don't know if enough people will join to even need two clans we'll just let everyone who joins first be in the first clan. and the leader doesn't really matter. in Blades we do everything by vote so if I were leader you wouldn't have to worry about me declareing war on random people or anything be cause I take no action without more than 50% of the clan wanting to do whatever it may be that we are voteing on
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Orcrist

I think the first clan should be: Wolf Bite, Wolf Snare, Blood Wake, cloud, Kilk, Me, Volkov, and two other experience people (I'm not familiar enough with some of the more recent players...). I would put windy in there but he said he wouldn't join. I think Blood Wake would make a great leader, and Wolf Bite a great assistant leader. Quite honestly the other positions don't matter too much... That being said, I've joined as The Stonewall Brigade. Blood Wake if you could make the clan asap that would be awesome...
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

Gen. Volkov

Quick question, has anyone gotten out of protection yet?
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

wolf bite

Rebellion (#47) seems to have stepped out but not made his run yet. He could make the clan then hand it to Blood Wake. Or anyone that will be making a run. The clan is already there and only needs to be reactavated. Remember to go to army managment and put the rovl.org link up next to your names.

I will be at full saved in the morning and will make a small indy run, if a clan is not alive as of yet made, I will do it then.

Wolf Bite

PS, we need to make sure Kilk has an account and get 2 more people.
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

cloud

Clan made, password is "Prom" case sensitive
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Blood Wake

I joined the clan and made my first run, only got to rank 6 though, was hopeing for 1st. I am of course Blood Wake
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

cheeseanpickle

good luck chaps...i promise to only make a small hole in your armies when i run? :-D

The Juggernator (#21) clan DLOV

cloud

I don't believe that's him... no way that nub's in first place.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Orcrist

I just made a run, though an..interesting one at that. It'll take some time to get used to this new interface. Still, I like it. This should be fun. How long until this is clan competition is over?
~Orcrist~

cheeseanpickle

Quote from: cloud on March 07, 2006, 03:15:03 PM
I don't believe that's him... no way that nub's in first place.

yeah right thats me matey.....id start netting here if i wanted too....but STDing your asses is more fun ha ha ha

and the comp ends on the last day of this month

wolf bite

I think the Pass is all lower case.

We still need 2 more players.

Time to start making plans.

Lower people about to make your runs request a loan of armies from higher people.

All share forces.

Remember other clans are reading our forum.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite

cloud

wow, their server is really awful. Everytime I run their site freezes and I have to start over (my turns and stats reset, could be useful later, but just annoying now) like 3-4 times to get a run done.
-Kilk

Orcrist

Yea the server froze on me too...it's overloaded
~Orcrist~

wolf bite

I have found that if you click the next link before all your turns are printed, that it only uses as meny as was printed. Also seemed to find a bug that when I was at full health and back spaced to attack someone when I had low health, my health dropped to where it was before. careful.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite

Mawerick

Quote from: wolf bite on March 08, 2006, 04:42:19 PM
I have found that if you click the next link before all your turns are printed, that it only uses as meny as was printed. Also seemed to find a bug that when I was at full health and back spaced to attack someone when I had low health, my health dropped to where it was before. careful.

Wolf Bite
Go in manage empire and chose "Do not show status each turn". Then you would avoid this problem. About that the health are dropping if you have backspaced to where you were at low health might have a reason. I have noticed on other promisance server where it takes time, you have to let that healing process be finished before you backspace and continue to attack. When all turns are showed, and let's say you use 60 turns, and display every single turn, it will take time. So my guess is that you have to let that be finished so the database get updated. When I discovered that problem on that server, nothing happened with my empire if I was too fast to backspace.