Clan Competition

Started by Mawerick, February 03, 2006, 08:46:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolf bite

Yeah, you can say that again. I think I just found a target for the rest of the game. I am willing to lose everything I have to mess this guy up.

But hey! We are in the top ranks and started during half time.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

cheeseanpickle

yeah the pillage thing is a little hard on mages and farmers but i think maweric is working on a code change to stop it being so effective  :-P

and congrats on your hitting the top spots maybe we should war you ha ha

Wolf Snare

You should bring yuour mates over here, we already prooved ourselves on your server, somewhat.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

cheeseanpickle

Quote from: Wolf Snare on February 22, 2006, 09:44:40 AM
You should bring yuour mates over here, we already prooved ourselves on your server, somewhat.

ill try and bring a few after the clan comp...time is always a prom affecting factor  :-(

Wolf Snare

1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Mawerick

Forgot to check other forums. Not good from my side.

But, I have much to do atm and I am trying to cut the playing a bit down. So atm I won't sign up here. Will start with my main project at school here, so I can't afford to waste too much time. :)

I saw a question about if the output of spells was affected by having 0 huts. The answer is no. You need labour to get a good production of wizards and mana, but the outcome of spells is still the same. It's based on how much mage towers you have and total lands. Like in normal code.

Mawerick

The signups are open. Come and play. :)

Wolf Snare

one of the clans standarded me out of the top ten. About 3 hours before reset last night, I murdered the crap out of the one guy, then took all the other guys land and jumped into 10th place  :-D I dont know if I made it to immortalization though. I sure got revenge.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

cheeseanpickle

Quote from: Wolf Snare on February 28, 2006, 10:07:32 PM
one of the clans standarded me out of the top ten. About 3 hours before reset last night, I murdered the crap out of the one guy, then took all the other guys land and jumped into 10th place? :-D I dont know if I made it to immortalization though. I sure got revenge.

hee hee yeah TTB made sure only one clan remained in the top ten...and made sure i got 1st  :-D

anyhow like maw said...sign ups are open be good to see you guys there

wolf bite

How to run the clan? Who should get the first shot at being in the first clan?

I would think since we are a team, that it should be as a team by vote. Maybe the leader is voted on and they have some more powers to make decisions that are urgent. Maybe someone wants to open up a private pass worded forum for this?

As far as who should be in the first clan, I would think that some people would elect not to so they will not be problem to think about. Those that have held ?Emperor against adverse conditions? would be a shoe in for the first clan. Maybe we first make the clan of emperors then those members vote who to add from the second clan into the emperor?s clan?

All is up to discussion.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite

cloud

ok, I'm signed up under "Rebellion"
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Wolf Snare

Blood Wake or Wolf Bite should run the clan, the other should be assistant.  We didnt have many problems within the clan on the strategy server last era, and Blood Wake was the clan leader.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

wolf bite

Thanks Snare for the vote of confidence, it is much appreciated.

I feel that the job of the leader is to band the team together. Someone that knows everyone and is willing to spend the time to make sure everyone is happy with what is going on and deal with any disputes that may arise to be sure we act as one powerful force. ? which is really not my job. I have only taken leadership of clans when the leader has asked me to stand in for them. Blood Wake has proven himself as a great leader in the past and  is promoting this companion, and would surely be in the running. But then Ereptor and Kilk come to mind as also having records of excellent leadership, and I am sure there are others I am not thinking of right now. I don't want to frighten away any of the great players if they think they are not in the running for leader.

I see myself as the strategy of the team. I am the one that can keep track of what people are doing and how different strategies can complement each other to attack the enemies? weak areas. In Valhall, the assistant leader has the power to see the ?main page? of each clan member, so they can see the resources and what their buildings are. I thus put my name in to run for assistant leader.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite

Gen. Volkov

Well I see the first problem as making a list of who is IN the first clan. Wolf bite, Snare, Wake and cloud of course, Kilk, Orcrist, Me?, who else? And provided I'm in, I have no problem with Wake or Bite being leader and Asst. Leader respectively.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

cloud

Seeing as wake and bite have played this before and know what it takes, I see no problem with them leading.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...