Clan Competition

Started by Mawerick, February 03, 2006, 08:46:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gen. Volkov

I could make one on the old Hack forums if we really need one.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

wolf bite

Yeah, what I was saying is that I CAN make a forum here to play a game over there, But Retto would have my tail for doing that.

I am getting just a bit tired of having 30 attacks on me after every run. I understand when I still have the most land in the game, but once they have taken the account to under 2,000 lower then other people that they could be attacking, I know it is against me and no longer for their benifit.

So yes General, a Forum on a differant server would be helpful.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Blood Wake

heck, I have that problem here at RWL, I was at 7000 acres earlier today at rank 10ish while you don't see people with that low of land until into the 20s
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

cloud

maybe they're afraid of you.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Blood Wake

nah, I'm nothing to be afraid of, Neo with a dress on, now thats something to be afraid of.
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Neobaron

I have pictures!

Oh... wait... =-(
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Gen. Volkov

Apparently they decided to go down, if/when they come back up, I shall make one.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

cheeseanpickle

Wolf Snare

1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

wolf bite

Yeah, we were getting a bit tired of being polite and only knocking people down to like 6,000 land and them over attacking us down to 3,000 land. Also it seemed to need to be evened out that some clans are allied (against the rules). Our players are top notch, we had been holding back.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite

cheeseanpickle

DLOV has no allys....

the juggernator, assistant leader DLOV

Gen. Volkov

Officially that is.

cheeseanpickle

and unoffiacially if you wish

wolf bite

No one is saying either clan of ?cheating.? Please don?t get us wrong. I can see that some members of Val teams are fighting hard against each other. However, it is allowed per Maw?s rules to time attacks between players of different clans to insure some people get the land (basically it would be hard to prove even if there was a rule against it). Since there are friends in different clans, some are timing as a gift land with no army loss. Since one guy can make a large land grab right after someone else?s run, they have all that land to work with right at the beginning of their runs. Thus they can indy or mage better. We don?t have that ability to transfer land between friends.

Some clan seem to have an agreement to only talk players down to about 6,000 land, then stop attacking. Unfortunately when they have turns and can?t attack each other, we seem to get attacked down to 3,000 or 4,000 in land.

Then there was the incident where a tab member told me to control one of our members or he would get the half the Val server after us. But then he could have just been throwing talk.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite

cheeseanpickle

Quote from: wolf bite on March 15, 2006, 01:49:37 AM

Then there was the incident where a tab member told me to control one of our members or he would get the half the Val server after us. But then he could have just been throwing talk.

i dont discriminate between clans...if you have lands ill try and take them redardless of server alignment....and as for "getting half the val server afer you" i think utopia is talking poo....(im guessing that's who it is...)

in fact comments like that deserve a few STD's hit to keep em in line ha ha ha (gets F5 finger ready)