Reset

Started by Beem, January 31, 2006, 12:26:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beem

Hey, sorry I honesty can't remember for the life of me.  What time is the reset of Turbo usually?

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

windhound

usually end of the month, so today

...or rather when retto gets around to it, which has been up to a week after today...
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Ruddertail

He said either about 11:30 (presumabley EST?) or tomorrow.
Kyle says:
"what happens if the land farm drops land"

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II (@ Kilk) on June 12, 2011, 06:16:11 PM
Sober up you fool!

23   ?   Land Farm (Free Land) (#39)   20,779   $23,671,428   Worship   Rat   Southsward

wolf bite

The reset will be done by Retto at approximately noon EST on February 1.

You all have equal notice for your last runs.

Wolf Bite
(Admin Duties)
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Shogun

Wasn't it supposed to be reset by now?
My siggy died :(

Ruddertail

Yeah. It's almost 11:00 PM EST...
Kyle says:

Sober up you fool!

23   ?   Land Farm (Free Land) (#39)   20,779   $23,671,428   Worship   Rat   Southsward

wolf bite

... ah, well ... yeah. Something must have happened to Retto. But the end of this game is sure interesting to watch.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Ruddertail

That's for sure... Josh just deleted? No, it says disabled... was disabled and then deleted?

Kyle says:

Sober up you fool!

The Beatles

Disabled is an error the game makes, I believe. He deleted.

Whatever, the point is: Josh is dead! Wheee.

Shogun

Bah, this sucks. I thought it was going to get reset so I stopped paying attention, but I got killed last night  :-(
My siggy died :(

cloud

Well I'm never playing this game again due to retto's lack of commitment. Me and Josh deserved to be top more than anyone else here considering we put way more effort into it. It's not worth all the time to put into something if the host of the game is worthless.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Beem

Quote from: cloud on February 02, 2006, 04:41:35 PM
Well I'm never playing this game again due to retto's lack of commitment. Me and Josh deserved to be top more than anyone else here considering we put way more effort into it. It's not worth all the time to put into something if the host of the game is worthless.

that's a wee bit harsh.  Am sure Retto has something called a life, look into it, you might find they are full of other things that need doing.  Things that oh, let's say, take precidence over a silly online Prom game?  Anyway am sure Retto is busy with other things, get over it.  you and Josh held the top for a long butt time, long enough that Josh in my opinion was the emporer or turbo.

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

Gen. Volkov

Deserved?? DESERVED? Don't get me started again cloud.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Peace Alliance

I must say, Beem, that part of "life" is living up to your commitments. Retto made a commitment to RWL, and although we don't always expect the world from him, and are always forgiving when he just doesn't have the time. A commitment is a commitment. He said he would reset at noon, and he didn't. If his life was going to get in the way, why commit?
of course, you never know, maybe something emergent came up.

that being said, cloud you and josh were taken down before the noon reset time, so i'm not sure how Retto's reset had anything to do with your failure.

Ruddertail

Speaking of "deserving", I'd say cloud and Josh got what they "deserved". They played cheaply, and got a cheap result. No more, and no less, then they deserved.
Kyle says:

Sober up you fool!