I do believe...

Started by Gen. Volkov, January 27, 2006, 03:35:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gen. Volkov

*Has Beem thrown back in the dugeon with unbribable guards.* Do it again and no more skittles.

Thankee Rudder. *Gets pelted, sends Rudder to the gulag* Like ice do we? How about now?
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Beem

O.O!  How can they say no to skittles?!  *cries and pokes the evil guards with sticks.  uses the skittles sugar to eat away at the bars and then escapes*
yay!

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

Wolf Snare

mmmhmmm. It seems volkov has accomplished emperorship of spam?
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Ruddertail

Oh, goody! More ice! *Smashes up some ice, throws at guards* Hee! You have to join in the fun! Getty cold like we do!

Erm, but, eh, Snare is right. We /are/ spamming...
Kyle says:
"what happens if the land farm drops land"

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II (@ Kilk) on June 12, 2011, 06:16:11 PM
Sober up you fool!

23   ?   Land Farm (Free Land) (#39)   20,779   $23,671,428   Worship   Rat   Southsward

Wolf Snare

seems pretty nooby. Stop degrading the forums.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

cloud

I hope you're not too attached to that emperorship there volky.   :wink:
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Gen. Volkov

Nah, not really THAT attached to it cloud. And I've always been a king of spam Snare. When did I suddenly have to become responsible?

*Throws Beem back in dungeon, takes away skittles, has him imprisoned behind bars of titanium*

Tee hee.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Beem

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on January 30, 2006, 07:22:28 PM
Nah, not really THAT attached to it cloud. And I've always been a king of spam Snare. When did I suddenly have to become responsible?

*Throws Beem back in dungeon, takes away skittles, has him imprisoned behind bars of titanium*

Tee hee.

that makes me cry ;.;   *pokes the bars* lemme out? *uses the skittle call to make skittles come to me* YAY!

"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

Ruddertail

*Sneaks back from gulag. Uses water from melting ice to erode the walls of Volkov's dungeon. Sneaks back to gulag as if nothing happened. Continues to pelt guards with ice, and takes some rather inacurate shots at Volkov*
Kyle says:
"what happens if the land farm drops land"

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II (@ Kilk) on June 12, 2011, 06:16:11 PM
Sober up you fool!

23   ?   Land Farm (Free Land) (#39)   20,779   $23,671,428   Worship   Rat   Southsward

Beem

>.> *uses the summoned skittle lord to bust the coroded walls and escapes again and gives skittles to rudder as a present* yay!

Gen. Volkov

"Bugger"

*Develops force field technology, puts them both inside a force field that can withstand a nuclear explosion, shoots them into to space* *Allows them both to have skittles, and snowballs*

Beem

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on January 31, 2006, 06:57:10 PM
"Bugger"

*Develops force field technology, puts them both inside a force field that can withstand a nuclear explosion, shoots them into to space* *Allows them both to have skittles, and snowballs*

yes.... *plays happily, develops a new fuel and engine soley of skittles and snowballs and piolts back to the kingdom to play with Volkov.* hoorah!

Gen. Volkov

LOL. Fine. As long as I get to stay emp, it doesn't really matter. Time to stop spamming. LOL.

Nohcnonk

Did Volkov get good all the sudden?  Is he trying to take on me, Aqualis, and Beatles?  I hope not. :P

Whee for standards!

Gen. Volkov

LOL. I have always been good, taking on all three of you? Not a chance. Two of you at the same time maybe, but not all three. :-P