Previous topic - Next topic

If you can rate it, what would it be

Perfect
Cool
Average
Fine
Good

ImperialPhoenix

look at my new siggy look at my new siggy!!!

if if does not show then go to
http://geocities.com/imperialphoenix2/imperialphoenixsig.gif

ta-da ! So, what do you think?

Aqualis

"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Blood Wake

I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

cloud

wrong forum again... someone should teach this kid the meaning of english words... like "polling"
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

ImperialPhoenix

Quote from: cloud on January 25, 2006, 06:53:06 PM
wrong forum again... someone should teach this kid the meaning of english words... like "polling"

Someone needs to teach you to Stop Posting Annoying Messages
Just because I ain't have time to make it a poll, does not mean it' does not belong in that forum

Gen. Volkov

Problem is Pheonix, a topic without a poll in it, that simply is talking about your siggy does NOT belong in polling. It belongs here or in Gen. Discussion. cloud didn't have to say what he said, but he is right. Which is why your topic was moved.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

cloud

Quote from: ImperialPhoenix on January 25, 2006, 05:55:03 PM
look at my new siggy look at my new siggy!!!

if if does not show then go to
http://geocities.com/imperialphoenix2/imperialphoenixsig.gif

ta-da ! So, what do you think?

that's not even an attempt at a poll... So don't tell me what to or not to say.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Gen. Volkov

It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Beem

Quote from: ImperialPhoenix on January 26, 2006, 11:08:00 AM
Quote from: cloud on January 25, 2006, 06:53:06 PM

Someone needs to teach you to Stop Posting Annoying Messages
Just because I ain't have time to make it a poll, does not mean it' does not belong in that forum

*Starts twitching a bit... then more... then explodes* OH MY GOD! MUST FIX IT!

"Someone needs to teach you to not post annoying messages.  Just because I don't have the time to make it a poll, does not mean it doesn't belong in the 'Polls' forum."

*Lets out a long sigh of relief...* Emergency averted.  Correction of mutilated English, contained.

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

cloud

-Kilk

Beem

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

cloud

-Kilk

Gen. Volkov

Disdain

(click to enlarge)