Banning of Cloud

Started by Peace Alliance, January 17, 2006, 11:16:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

A 3 day gag on cloud for personal attacks. He had warnings, which i personally do not think he needed. He's been here long enough to know how we operate.

3 days, and if he goes around his ban the penalties will be far more severe.

- Peace Alliance

karen

do rheorix too

i bet there are 10 other forumers who would agree cloud was baited.

Gen. Volkov

I'm one of them. Rheorix may have been "just defending herself" but in my interactions with her, I've found her unneccessarily abrasive and rude. I finally got pissed off enough to flame her back, but if you are going to ban cloud she deserves at least a warning.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Rheorix

I'm not going to defend my words, as it's all based on what everyone thinks.  Yes there were times I was rude.  But I was baited as well.

However, if I get banned or gagged then that's what happens.

Arguing online is like running in the Special Olympics.? Even if you win, you're still retarted.

Josh

did someone invite you to post in this thread?
they certainly didn't invite cloud to get his 2 cents in
by the way - i hope you're happy with your last word again, every time you seem tm ention yo ubutting out you seem to be the last person talking

Gen. Volkov

No, it's all based on what YOU think Rheorix. You have no conception of what "everyone" thinks. You can't possibly unless you are telepathic, and I highly doubt you are. And I know I didn't bait you.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

The Beatles

Yes, you did yourself, Josh. 0wned.

Josh

john wat is with all this attention
you're not getting in my pants andthat's final

wolf bite

Ergh, you guys are making me read all the posts on the forum.

I have checked all the flaming and have come to the following conclusions.

The Karen/Josh account has been flaming massively. Josh can be banned on sight, so I feel I am being VERY generous to give him a hard warning.

Rheorix also has been batting and being batted. She has only made 19 posts and is very new. She may not know fully the limits of our rules, but she admits she knows she was pushing them as she understood them. I am thus giving her first warning and making required homework to read the post in ultra modulated forum called ?Habit v. Character.?

Understand that 3 warnings will get a short-term ban. Intentionally doing something that you know is against the rules may get people an instant ban. Trying to get around a ban will give the person a long-term ban.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Beem

Wow, I knew something would happen from all of this but didn't expect that part lol.   I am actually surprised in a way I haven't wracked up a warning on the forums yet O.o...   Anyway I congratulate Wolf on his decision and think it was a wise one.  And hope its all over with now. O.o

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

The Beatles

Ugh, josh, that's not among my ambitions. You'd better ask karen. 0wned.

cloud

"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Dead Eye

Man, I love Josh. He's amazing. Maybe a little immature, but I actually think I like his "team" more than this Rheorix person. Seems like they think they are the toughest, smartest, and greatest kid on the playground. Obviously you havn't met Josh yet...
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

cloud

lol, thanks for that nice commendation Death Eye  :-D
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Peace Alliance

Cheapest, and proudest.

I was always the underdog in the school yard.