9 People online

Started by Neobaron, January 17, 2006, 01:59:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arguia Zsah

Now ten! *faints again*  :-D

Rheorix

Quote from: Arguia Zsah on January 20, 2006, 12:08:29 PM
Seven people online! *faints from amazement*

First time I've been online for a long time with more than two. So post y'all!  :wink:

*Salutes*  As you say sah!

Arguing online is like running in the Special Olympics.? Even if you win, you're still retarted.

Arguia Zsah

Quote from: Rheorix on January 20, 2006, 12:16:20 PM
Quote from: Arguia Zsah on January 20, 2006, 12:08:29 PM
Seven people online! *faints from amazement*

First time I've been online for a long time with more than two. So post y'all!? :wink:

*Salutes*? As you say sah!

Ahha... have I found myself another minion? *commands minion to get everyone to post*  :-D

Rheorix

Well I can't post everywhere... but I am posting yes?

Arguing online is like running in the Special Olympics.? Even if you win, you're still retarted.

Arguia Zsah

I deem you to be forfilling your responsibilities. =P

Rheorix

Absolutley sah!  *salutes*

Neobaron

*ponder*

Yanks dont say "sah"

---

As a matter of fact, in my experience, yanks dont have manners at all  :-D :-P
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Rheorix

I'm not a yank though...

Gen. Volkov

Which I will now prove Neo by saying pock you hypocrit. You are a yank to all brits anyway, you are only a hillbilly to us northerners.\

And yeah, yanks say sir not sah.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Rheorix

That was kinda rude. :-P  But I guess if you are such and expert about me you have all reason to say so.

Gen. Volkov

Of course it was rude. XD. It was meant to be. "yanks dont have manners at all" - Neo. Pocking hillbilly. I am the ultimate expert. I know all and see all. I am omniscient, omipresent, and all powerful. The only power I lack is correct SPAG. LOL. I alos have a massive inferiority complex. Now gaze upon me and tremble! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :evil:
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Aqualis

"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Gen. Volkov

Neobaron

Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Rheorix

I find your "owning" slighlty predjudice.  I mean, just because you're from FLorida doesn't mean I'm going to assume you're old, y'know? :-(