My last two cents

Started by Wolf Snare, January 17, 2006, 12:40:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolf Snare

I've never been accepted around here. Or even noticed half the time, but it's never bothered me particularily.

However, I feel I have every reason to be appoligizing to the community at large.
Over the past few days, I've become someone I do not like. 
And although I cannot take back the last 72 hours, I promise you that I never meant for any of this to carry on like it did..
This whole Karen fiasco, as rediculous as it was, got out of hand fast.
And the only reason why I lied to everyone, for Josh, was because he's not allowed to play. 

But I am not pointing fingers at anyone. I realize that they were solely my actions, and I accept full responsibility.

And now, RWL, I ask for your forgiveness. I am sorry for the lies. I am sorry for the empty insults at which a few of you were the victims of. I am sorry, for the accusations, the cheap war tactics, everything.

Find it in yourselves to forgive me.

I have always known RWL to be a warm, welcoming place. But if you feel as a community that my actions were unforgivable, let me know, and I will take my leave.

I leave you on this note; I promise, I will never lie for Josh Smithson again.

- Sincerely, Wolf Snare
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Rheorix

I'm glad to hear how you feel Wolf Snare, and I appreciate your apology.  All is forgiven. :D

Arguing online is like running in the Special Olympics.? Even if you win, you're still retarted.

wolf bite

Wisdom that will last ages.

Since when have you never been accepted? I have always seen you as much of the group as everyone.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

cloud

and so goes the dog with his tail between his legs to lick his wounds...
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Ruddertail

No hard feelings, Snare. Everyone makes mistakes. I can't speak for the community, but for my part, it's over, done, and forgiven.
Kyle says:
"what happens if the land farm drops land"

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II (@ Kilk) on June 12, 2011, 06:16:11 PM
Sober up you fool!

23   ?   Land Farm (Free Land) (#39)   20,779   $23,671,428   Worship   Rat   Southsward

Neobaron

Quote from: cloud on January 17, 2006, 12:51:27 PM

Um?

Youre a butt on legs cloud. Seriously.

---

No worries snare. A lot of people have been in your situation, and i think this is the first time anyone has had the balls to say they were sorry.

I stand behind ya bud. =-)
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

The Beatles

Cheer up, mate. Josh can happen to anyone. Forget all about it.

I second what Neo said, too.

windhound

A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Rheorix

Quote from: cloud on January 17, 2006, 12:51:27 PM

You know.  Considering the reception, it would appear that what Wolf Snare has done was more of asking friends to forgive him.  I think what he's done here not only proves his worth as a person, but his worth as a friend.

Instead of hiding in a funk, feeling like everyone hated him, Snare decided it was better to bare himself for any verbal onslaught available from all users.

And who is the only one so far to attack him?  He's been a good guy by admitting his wrong doing.  And by doing it, he's been accepted back by the whole, and forgiven.

It looks like you and Josh are the only ones who went to lick their wounds Cloud.  YOu could learn a valuable lesson from Snare.

Arguing online is like running in the Special Olympics.? Even if you win, you're still retarted.

karen

you're an imbecile if you think anyone with a scrimp of intelligence would actually appreicate your companies
i can't believe you're parading around here putting down cloud like that because wolf snare decided to use
you fools in a different way
only person not in my team that has a heado n their shoulders is wolf bite
too bad he has a personal agenda to all this and no morals to support his ambitions

cloud

*checks body

I don't see any wounds here. My goals are still the same and are still being followed through with. One man down won't sink the ship, but lighten the load.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

The Beatles

On either server, it's actually two men down. ;)

Wolf Snare

err... I guess its cool then
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

wolf bite

*Not sure if I was complimented or insulted.*

No one really can blame you. I think the list of people that have helped josh under his assurances that he does not cheat is very long. I have said many times that I would never buy a used car from josh, but would enjoy hanging out with him.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Beem

*Blinks* wow... ok.

Wolf Snare:  I forgive ya sure, though it was fun having civil debates with you.

Josh:  O.o do you get off on harassing people here?  I mean honestly, just becuase a bunch of people DON'T appreciate being cheated when it comes to a game, doesn't make them all stupid and lacking a brain.   People, myself included, enjoy playing a fair game against other people with the same likeness of mind.  Maybe you should set up your own game where cheating and playing unfairly is approved of, have a "who can get to the top the fastest by not getting caught" round or two.   Then you, and your croonies, can all have a nice round together; leaving the rest of us idiots and "imbeciles" alone.

Cloud:  uhhh I have no clue...  way to insult someone just because they feel bad for a wrong action and appologized for it.   Jealous of his balls?  Anyway you can join Josh.

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."