KABAM

Started by karen, January 17, 2006, 09:32:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dead Eye

Funny, I always sucked at this game. Yet through loyal friends and teamwork, I always managed to at least be a well known name and a threat to enemies, one way or another. Seems to me Josh is just gaining allies. And you say "well go by yourself" but than contridict yourself by saying half the game would kill him. How can Josh ever go by himself if ever single one of you would murder him or max him yourselves in 2 seconds. Idiotic. The fact of the matter is, Josh uses everything to his advantage, including allies. It's how the game works. And even if it is "cheap" it gets the job done. I'm sure some bold and victorious generals and commanders have used "cheap" tactics before and been called  heroes. For instance, isn't it cheap that the American soldier did hit and runs during the Revolution? Yet they are considered champions of their time.

Just food for thought.
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

The Beatles

I don't consider them champions of their time if they did that.

Nor do I consider the Royal Navy champions of their time, they forced landlubbers into service.

At least, not the institution. Within its framework, for example, Nelson was a hero of his time. There wasn't anything he could have done about how the Navy was run, so he's absolved from blame.

Anyways the point is, how many of you consider Josh a champion?

Wolf Snare

Josh is a champion, in every aspect. He's proven it over and over again. He's been banned in times he has played completely legit, because he has done so "too well."

Volkov, you are just complaining because you've got nothing to complain about. stoppit.
You are obviously too myopic to accept Josh's superiority.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Gen. Volkov

I'm not complaining, I'm challenging him to do what the majority of RWL already does, and get somewhere on his own merit. He's proven nothing except that he has friends who are good at RWL. I'll freely admit that I have had people who helped get to the top and stay there, but I did it in a CLAN. What Josh has done is cheap, he exploited the attack limits in his favor, anyone half competent could take the top when he was maxed 90 to 100% of the time. I'll accept his superioty when he shows that he can do what he has done without exploiting a code bug, outright cheating, or with friends but ina clan. Until then he's just someone who's had alot of help.

Dead Eye, you did it in a clan did you not? What Josh has pulled here is a cheap stunt, and nothing else. ANYONE could do it if they wanted to take the top and didn't care about merit. Most emps have had allies, but they still were only unbreakable because they could simply not be broken. They could at least be attacked. I say half the game would kill him because I think half the game is better than him. Hence my challenge. I just took the empship in reg, but I could be broken. That's the difference between me and Josh. I'm not myopic, unless without my glasses, I'm just one of the few people who sees this and decided to SAY something about it.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Dead Eye

Once again, what makes you believe that "challenging" Josh to virtually be killed is going to make him do it? He is the most hated person on RWL, he can only use cheap methods to win. And once again, he is cheap...but he is winning. I consider him one of the best.
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Beem

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on January 27, 2006, 04:20:19 PM
I'm not complaining, I'm challenging him to do what the majority of RWL already does, and get somewhere on his own merit. He's proven nothing except that he has friends who are good at RWL. I'll freely admit that I have had people who helped get to the top and stay there, but I did it in a CLAN. What Josh has done is cheap, he exploited the attack limits in his favor, anyone half competent could take the top when he was maxed 90 to 100% of the time. I'll accept his superioty when he shows that he can do what he has done without exploiting a code bug, outright cheating, or with friends but ina clan. Until then he's just someone who's had alot of help.

Dead Eye, you did it in a clan did you not? What Josh has pulled here is a cheap stunt, and nothing else. ANYONE could do it if they wanted to take the top and didn't care about merit. Most emps have had allies, but they still were only unbreakable because they could simply not be broken. They could at least be attacked. I say half the game would kill him because I think half the game is better than him. Hence my challenge. I just took the empship in reg, but I could be broken. That's the difference between me and Josh. I'm not myopic, unless without my glasses, I'm just one of the few people who sees this and decided to SAY something about it.

God, this is still going on?  OBVIOUSLY THE ADMINS HAVEN'T CHANGED THE RULES ON IT SO IT IS NOT YET ILLEGAL TO DO!  THEREFORE WHY NOT DO IT YOURSELF?!  Then you will be on the SAME playing field as Josh, and you can see who is better at getting to the top.  Hell, I used to think Josh was nothing but a cheater and a hacker and all that.  I learned he can't hack, and though he cheated, he is GENIUS ABOUT IT.  I have to respect that.  In all the rounds of RWL who has done that so far?  I mean honestly, it's a genius move that does not go against the rules.  So please for the love of purple juice stop bitching about it.

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

Gen. Volkov

*Rubs bridge of nose* There are so many things wrong with that, I don't even know where to start. To say the least it would be hypocritical of me.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

The Beatles

Actually, he wasn't the first to do this. It's an old trick, and most people just avoid it out of honour, or respect with the forumgoers, or whatever.

Still, he's using it expertly.

Nohcnonk

He might as well give up if he's trying to prove a point... the people that worship him will keep worshipping him and the people that hate him will keep hating him.  Maybe he just wants attention?