Admin actions

Started by wolf bite, January 16, 2006, 07:51:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolf bite

Okay, I went away for 3 days and my laptop could not get on the net. I come back and find everything upside down.

So far I have made the following observations and corrections:

Babylon and Darkstar are disabled in regular; I have no intent to change their settings.

The Beatles is posting from a baned account that seems not to have carried over to the new server. He is being a gentleman in his posts. As long as that does not change his stance, I will not change his settings. I cannot speak for other Admins.

The Beatles has however made some plugs for his server in places he knows better. I will shut them or move them if they are bumped. He is welcome to advertise in the spa room.

Karen is obviously not Snare?s girlfriend unless Snare is dating 5 year olds. I don?t like to get into telling about people using different account names as I feel that is private. But the intentional bad spelling and grammar will stop by Karen as of now!

I am looking more into the PMs between Karen and Rheorix. If there is gross profanity or personal threats, further actions may be taken. I have asked Karen, and will soon ask Rheorix to stop all communication.

Cloud (mostly) and Snare have been pushing the limits of the word filters and tossing out insults. Cloud is close to a short-term ban, Snare is close to a first warning. Lets not push this over the edge please.

I am still checking other matters.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

cloud

I have not been testing the word filter  :-P
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Wolf Snare

lol. In all fairness, I was alot more offencive over the last few days than cloud.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

karen

So if I use capitols end can't spell correktly it makes everything alrite?
funny how rheoric spells like wolf bite
^observation

Blood Wake

rheoric? what does that mean? I don't understand anything you said

edit:

oh, rheorix, dude, I know them both in real life, rheorix is my older brother's wife to be, her name is Amy and she lives in Portland.
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Rheorix

Arguing online is like running in the Special Olympics.? Even if you win, you're still retarted.

The Lady Shael

Quote from: Blood Wake on January 17, 2006, 12:33:33 AM
oh, rheorix, dude, I know them both in real life, rheorix is my older brother's wife to be, her name is Amy and she lives in Portland.

Wow, there's more of you? I was wondering where I saw the name Klowd19 before and then I realized I saw it in Wolf's sig.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

cloud

yes, many coincidences keep surrounding wolf bite, funny isnt it? Maybe his familiy really did just spawn way too many nerds or maybe he likes to cheat to own little kiddies at a html game... the world may never know.  :roll:
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Rheorix

We're all just nerds. ;)

Quote from: The Lady Shael on January 17, 2006, 06:23:51 AM
Wow, there's more of you? I was wondering where I saw the name Klowd19 before and then I realized I saw it in Wolf's sig.

There's Wolf Bite, Blood Wake, Klowd19, and myself.? I don't recall if there are any other family members on.  Klowd19 is my fiancee, Blood Wake is his brother, and Wolf Bite is "da Dad" (as we offectionatly call him) being their father, and my soon-to-be father in law.

Arguing online is like running in the Special Olympics.? Even if you win, you're still retarted.

karen

let's not forget the youngest
who timely AIMS me when cloud first used my real name over the turbo in game message system
monitored by wolf bite

Rheorix

Please type enough to make sence Josh.  We know you can.

karen

Hate to see your kid's english grades as it appears dyslexia would run in both sides of the family

Rheorix

If you could keep the insults out it would be nice as well.  I mean, really.  Isn't it sad that you keep doing this?  Do you have a life?

karen

insults? dyslexia is a common medical condition

i was reinstating my opinion on yours and wolf bite's uncanny similarities in spelling

Rheorix

Whatever.

This is silly Josh.  Not that I care about apealling to your human spirit.  But you're a waste of flesh and breath doing this.

Don't you have something worthwhile to do?

Like... work, play with the kids, date?

Something like that?

I don't see any reason for you coming into this game, getting caught and flipping a tizz over it.  In fact, I don't see anything except drumming up more angst.

Do you think you'll be remembered for this?