unfair play

Started by karen, January 16, 2006, 04:20:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

karen

A Fatal Error Has Occured
You are not allowed to access Redwall: Warlords via a proxy. Please use your regular server. If you are very very sure this is not a proxy, contact the administrators at rwladmin@zlopid.com. Please also note that we have recorded this incident, and repeated access by proxy may result in this account being disabled.

first, an adimn called peace alliance harrassed me over his little girlfriend rheorix, who was bothering me

then i find i cant login

y is it that ppl have 2 cheat 2 feel good about themselvs??

karen

I can log into turbo.
this makes me wunder wut r the 2 different things
o yes, peace allince is admin in regulr n not turbo
peace allince is cleerly sum little glasses kid that can get a gurl in life so he tries 2 b a hero
to some lying girl on the net.
im telling my boyfrined

The Beatles

Are you Babylon? Then I don't think you should say anything about fair play, Josh...

Let's see: whenever you make an attack (online attacks too), one of your cronies, say Wolf Snare, or Darklands, attacks you with Mice. You have 200,000 mice. I put it to you, can someone try and fail 20 times? I think not. They are there to max you out. So you grow, and no-one can touch you.

This may be legal in the game, but it sure isn't moral, Josh. So let's not hear you go on about fair play. And if you're using a proxy to circumvent your ban, then don't start smearing Peace, 'cause you deserve it.

Wolf Snare

Admins, what is this? I know no one likes the idea of me maxing my girlfriend, but theres no rule saying I cant. Now you disable her, WHY? this is a huge conspiracy, peace alliance, undisable Karen.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

karen

cody sez i have 2 stay out of this but u ppl r weirdos

Wolf Snare

Thanks alot guys.. this is just duck wonderful.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

The Beatles

Oh, my dear fellows, don't get too excited. Truth will out.

Wolf Snare

imbeciles have her ip marked as a proxy when its legit.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

The Beatles

His IP is hardly legitimate around here, as the owner is not. I think you'll find that Josh is unwelcome here.

Wolf Snare

wat do you keep mentioning josh for? josh wont speak to me. josh isnt playing rwl anymore. hasnt for a few years. get your facts straight, or better yet, get your butt back to faf noob.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

The Beatles

Hehehe... I hardly think so, Wolf Snare. In the first place, if you insist on calling me a n00b, we shall have to have words. In the second place, as you are no doubt well aware, Babylon is in fact Josh. Now if he only wants to play on this particular Promisance, well let him be. But if he insists on "unfair play" -- to borrow the topic title -- well, he deserves all that he gets.

cloud

beatles stop making excuses. You're just mad because snare was able to out think you. Grow up please you worthless noob.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

The Beatles

Oh, I hardly think so. Who has the higher net, Snare or I?
And I wouldn't go so far as to say that Snare's process -- what you affectionately call his "thinking" -- is original at all.

Oh, and this business about being a "noob". If you insist on insulting me, at least get your facts straight. You should much rather call me an "old codger".

cloud

how about old dogs can't learn new tricks.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Wolf Snare

rofl. I own you in every aspect beatles.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)