BOUNTY on FAF

Started by cloud, January 15, 2006, 11:59:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cloud

10 billion to anyone who kills any FAF member, large or small.

Happy hunting.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

The Beatles

Well, let's not rush into this in a hurry, shall we? The fact of the matter is, someone took Whatshisname down to 1k acres. I then finished him off. Wolf Snare finished me off, and Ruddertail did him in.

So I rather think this round of killings can be safely said to be over. However, if you want a bounty, we too can offer one against the clan RWL. Or you could just cancel yours.

cloud

go ahead, put one on clan rwl. Why would I care if a couple noobs get killed?

And no one took that little guy down to 1k acres. We just dumped a bunch of unwanted troops onto the lowest guy and we wanted to see what happened... you choose the wrong thing.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Neobaron

Youre stupid.

Nobody calls Beatles a noob.
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Peace Alliance

Heh, with 10 billion on everyone in RWL and FaF's head, then i think it would actually be profitable for me to just make a kill every run. that would be sooo much fun! hehe

cloud

Neo, I didn't call beatles a noob, I called clan RWL a noob. And btw, don't talk to me neo, you're negative comments aren't welcome if you're not man enough to play against me.
-Kilk

Beem

Quote from: Peace Alliance on January 16, 2006, 08:20:13 AM
Heh, with 10 billion on everyone in RWL and FaF's head, then i think it would actually be profitable for me to just make a kill every run. that would be sooo much fun! hehe

so long as you don't accidentally kill the one who would pay you.  That would suck...

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

Wolf Snare

1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

karen

25 billion.
per head.
happy hunting.

Neobaron

Quote from: cloud on January 16, 2006, 02:05:38 PM
Neo, I didn't call beatles a noob, I called clan RWL a noob. And btw, don't talk to me neo, you're negative comments aren't welcome if you're not man enough to play against me.

*grin*

I play against you every time i log on Cloud.

See, the difference between you and I is that you see only one facet of this game, and you do well in it, so you think youre the best... yet someone always does just a little better than you. Do you want to know why?

Id be happy to tell you.

cloud

-Kilk

Neobaron

Because you fail to see the fact that people here are indeed people, and having friends in this game does a helluva lot more than having the best skills.

You consistently fail to impress even the lowest of players because youre a prick. You have no tact, and based on what i see and hear, youre not entirely welcome here based on your behaviour.

This community and forum is bent towards a more intellectual crowd; not brutish tactless grunts whose idea of having a good time is destroying everyone elses fun and morale.

---

In my eyes, cloud, you will never been on the same level as half of these players until you learn to accept differing opinions and get over yourself.

---

I see everything cloud. I know everything, every diplomatic move you make, every person you decide to ruin, every plot against your head, everytime you badmouth your "allies".

Hell, you cant even maintain your loyalty to the one everyone here /despises/ Cloud.

If only your buddy Josh knew what you chatted about on AIM...

It wouldnt suprise me to see you out cold and alone within the next 3 days, sir. In fact, I promise it.

---

Now you may be able to beat me in game, though im inclined to doubt it, but I know for a fact that there will always be someone behind me to finish the job if i cant.

I am invincible cloud; I hold public support, and saying that "RWL is a n00b" doesnt do a dang thing for your image.

---

I dont speak for this community, but i know darn good and well that i say things that need to be said, things that nobody else WILL say for whatever reason... tact, image, Forum Duties, but this is the way we feel cloud.

Fix your darn complex, or pack up and leave.

Wolf Snare

I stand behind neo 100%. He's right cloud, shape up.  :|
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)