karen

hi guys im new here
but it looks like that rheorix girl isnt very good
and she has a bad mouth
and she hsouldnt be playing with us civil pplz
o.O

Rheorix

Beg Pardon?   :-o

Arguing online is like running in the Special Olympics.? Even if you win, you're still retarted.

Rheorix

Staying ON topic, I was green a lot last year too, and I hovered in and out of the top ten a lot.

Heh.  Fun times.

Arguing online is like running in the Special Olympics.? Even if you win, you're still retarted.

karen

im hovering alot too this game
hovering above the top 1 that is

Ruddertail

Not to appear mean, but when you've got people maxing you so you can't be hit, it's not hard to do that. Give me a couple maxers and an honest game, and I'll dominate it, too.

Have your pals stop maxing you, and let's see who wins. I'm not saying I can take you, but there are a lot of people here who can, if I can't. Play honest, and let's see if you stay on top like that. If you can, then you can start bragging. If not, don't get too big in the head.
Kyle says:
"what happens if the land farm drops land"

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II (@ Kilk) on June 12, 2011, 06:16:11 PM
Sober up you fool!

23   ?   Land Farm (Free Land) (#39)   20,779   $23,671,428   Worship   Rat   Southsward

Peace Alliance

You'll have a hard time convincing karen that she isn't the best... She's stubborn that way. Kind of like a persistant cancer that keeps coming back.

Ruddertail

Heh, I'm not trying to convince her she's not the best, I'm just trying to get her to prove that she is. Drop the maxers and play like everyone else, and let's see how thing fall. Probably not with me on top, but probably not with her in such a trumped up position, either. You, Peace, or Neo will probably be able to give her a run for #1, from what I remember of last round (as a side observer, not a player.)
Kyle says:
"what happens if the land farm drops land"

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II (@ Kilk) on June 12, 2011, 06:16:11 PM
Sober up you fool!

23   ?   Land Farm (Free Land) (#39)   20,779   $23,671,428   Worship   Rat   Southsward

Peace Alliance

Ruddertail, i think your cool.

... seriously, i'm not even being sarcastic, lol

Wolf Snare

Hey, stop making assumptions about Karen. You know nothing about her.  She is being maxed, because I arranged it. I am molding an empress who, prior to this round, has never played a text based game. I will not tolerate snide remarks, and you will regret making them soon enough, for my patience is running thin. This exasperating diss war thing you've all cultivated towards my girlfriend is not sitting well with me. My advice; CUT IT OUT, before I tweak.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

windhound

bullpoo
'molding an empress'
sounds like somthing I'd find in the back of my fridge
if the only way somone can take the top is to have it so they can attack, but noone can retal, then they dont deserve the top

A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Beem

Quote from: Wolf Snare on January 15, 2006, 11:30:38 PM
Hey, stop making assumptions about Karen. You know nothing about her.  She is being maxed, because I arranged it. I am molding an empress who, prior to this round, has never played a text based game. I will not tolerate snide remarks, and you will regret making them soon enough, for my patience is running thin. This exasperating diss war thing you've all cultivated towards my girlfriend is not sitting well with me. My advice; CUT IT OUT, before I tweak.

*Just blinks* God you are annoying with your threats every moment.  You can't just expect to put a new player to #1 over night and have her know what to do and let her just win without resistance.   Am so sorry you can't hand the RWL #1 crown to your queen on a silver plater. 

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

Wolf Snare

Your ignorance blinds you. Who's to say I'm sticking a new player in first with no assistance? oh, you assumed it... To tell the truth, I've never been more frustraited than the past few days, teaching her how to play.
But you know what? So far, you've all been outclassed. You can say what you like, but when it comes down to it, My queen is still in first. And beem, you are just angry because we had a little fight in turbo today. cry.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Beem

Quote from: Wolf Snare on January 15, 2006, 11:41:53 PM
Your ignorance blinds you. Who's to say I'm sticking a new player in first with no assistance? oh, you assumed it... To tell the truth, I've never been more frustraited the past few days teaching her how to play.
But you know what? So far, you've all been outclassed. You can say what you like, but when it comes down to it, My queen is still in first. And beem, you are just angry because we had a little fight in turbo today. cry.

Actually am not angry about it, am just annoyed with your biting everyones head off every chance you get.  You are way to snappy and its quite grating.  Learn to chill some, just calm down, it's a game.  Besides, I would call it a civil diplomatic negotiation rather than a fight. 

However that is out of topic, and let's end it before it becomes a heated debate.

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."