Start Anew

Started by Retto, January 08, 2006, 04:07:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Retto

As of...now, everything has reset. Everyone has an equal opportunity to get to the top. Regular and Turbo, and turns are running at the normal rate. Things have been in good levels pretty consistantly, so we shouldn't have any major problems. I'll be working closely to make sure things run efficiently and that we don't encounter crazy usage issues.

Turbo's been reset, and I put in land buying because soomeone was hounding me about it, and I didn't have any better ideas. You buy land from other people, it costs a tenth of their networth or $1,500,000 (whichever is higher) per acre. So...yes! cheers. enjoy.
The 'ittle otter,
Retto

cloud

*Hugs retto*

yay, a reason to play again, lol...

Thanks man.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Scarwake

And you didn't post stats or anything!?!?
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Aqualis

Thank you for resetting.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Beem

Woot thanks!  and I think my boyfriend is gonna play this round *does happy dance*

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

cloud

so beem is actually gay?
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Rheorix

I'm unable to play again.  Like last time...

Sadface...

Arguing online is like running in the Special Olympics.? Even if you win, you're still retarted.

Beem

Quote from: cloud on January 08, 2006, 10:10:13 PM
so beem is actually gay?

Bi.  Lol, there is a difference.

"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

cloud

That's what they all say, like this coworker at my job who wont stop hitting on me and it's creepy...
-Kilk

Beem

lol, I don't hit on the straight/unwanted.  Lol, and yes, I am bi, some girls are deffinately hot.   Anyway, back on topic, my new RWL horde is Skittles #17.

Wolf Snare

yay. No immortalized though it looks like. meh. Thanks Retto.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Gen. Volkov

Hooray! It was getting boring. Thankee Retto.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Ereptor

To my knowledge i have never started a goodbye topic.  Im not about to start now though.  I have decided to not play this next round and maybe the few more to come after that.  I will try to stop in the forums after a while.  The reason or reasons i have decided to stop playing are many but most importantly i will be returning to school to get my masters in family counselling and i am working full time now.   I have met a lot of people and got to know many of you at a more personal level since starting this last round right before i left for costa rica.  If you wish to keep in touch i will check this site once every few weeks.  If not my email is cpharris@southern.edu
Thanks for the memories rwl, cpharris@southern.edu
Chris aka ( Ereptor )

~Walks into shadow~

The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Beem

Quote from: Ereptor on January 09, 2006, 10:41:27 AM
To my knowledge i have never started a goodbye topic.  Im not about to start now though.  I have decided to not play this next round and maybe the few more to come after that.  I will try to stop in the forums after a while.  The reason or reasons i have decided to stop playing are many but most importantly i will be returning to school to get my masters in family counselling and i am working full time now.   I have met a lot of people and got to know many of you at a more personal level since starting this last round right before i left for costa rica.  If you wish to keep in touch i will check this site once every few weeks.  If not my email is cpharris@southern.edu
Thanks for the memories rwl, cpharris@southern.edu
Chris aka ( Ereptor )

~Walks into shadow~

aww that's sad!  You leave when I get back!  It was fun playing with you before... O.o was almost a minion...  Lol, anyway GOOD LUCK IN SCOOL!  And I hope never to have to see you on a profesional level once you do graduate...   *gives you billions of skittles!*  Good luck be with you.

cloud

And there's goes the real challenge...
-Kilk