Previous topic - Next topic

favorite bands

Green day
Gorillaz
Linkin park
Beatles
U2

Alazar is Back

I like alot of other bands than the ones given here but linkin park is definetly the best one with green day in second. (and im not a 12 year old girl either.....not even a girl!) Hinder,Korn,Evanesencse should have been on their.

I like all types of music except for rap which i like maybe 30 or so songs which isnt much considering all the rap songs that come out!

Yes Avrile Lavigne is a Poser!
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Ashyra Nightwing

Evanescence make me lol.  :-P
Never heard of Hinder, and I've never heard any Korn songs either,

Alazar is Back

you are just terrible woman  :-P lol gosh well you wouldnt understand evanecense because she is so hot and a great singer too! you cant deny that! i just feel sorry for you.....

Gen. Volkov

Evanesence... ugg. Not that hot, and her voice just annoys me. Korn's alright though.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Alazar is Back

yeah i have seen better than her but she is still hot! what about the song my immortal......thats a great song and than going under are my favorites by her!

Gen. Volkov

Meh, she's ok looking, but like I said, her voice just annoys me, I don't like any of her songs. Not saying they are bad, because they really aren't all that horrible, but they aren't my cup of tea. Maybe if she didn't sound like her favorite pet just died in every song I might like her stuff more.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Alazar is Back

haha lol that was funny, and yeah you got a good point they are a good band not one of my favorites but i have been listening to them lately oh another good band is seether i love them too! :-D

The Lady Shael

I used to like Evanescence...and then I stopped being emo. Haha, okay, not really, but for some reason I stopped liking their music. I didn't understand their new album either...sounds like they're running out of ideas. "Call Me When You're Sober"? "Lithium"? Now we have to name songs after obscure elements from the periodic table?
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Gen. Volkov

Actually that's a very emo title, Lithium. Lithium is a treatment for some brain disorders.

Seether... once again, not my cup of tea.

Alazar is Back

im not a huge fan of them but i REALLY like their songs, remedy and Never leave me!