Previous topic - Next topic

favorite bands

Green day
Gorillaz
Linkin park
Beatles
U2

Gen. Volkov

I agree that country music sucks, and the twang is annoying, but the actual singing tends to be quite good actually.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Deathclaw

The twang is what you hear though so it wrecks the singing.

Amazing CD: The Same Old Blood Rush With A New Touch by Cute Is What We Aim For
Glory, Glory, Man United!

Wolf Snare

the same old blood rush whatsis??? sounds horribly emo to me :-o
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Gen. Volkov

Almost all the bands he mentions are emo. Or "screamo", which is emo, but louder.

The quality of the voice is not affected by the accent all that much really though.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Deathclaw

Quote from: Wolf Snare on September 05, 2006, 10:16:41 PM
the same old blood rush whatsis??? sounds horribly emo to me :-o

Illegally download some of the songs, bc they have some good ones on their myspace, but not my favorites. Download Newport Living, The Fourth Drink Instinct, Sweat The Battle Before The Battle Sweats You, and Moan. They are some of my favorite CIWWAF songs.

Ashyra Nightwing

All screamo sounds the same to me.

Deathclaw

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwing on September 07, 2006, 04:47:40 AM
All screamo sounds the same to me.

Cute Is What We Aim For isn't screamo.

Gen. Volkov

No, they are just plain old emo.

Deathclaw

Not really emo, kind of but not wrist slitting stuff lol. Give them a listen, they're really good.

Gen. Volkov

I refuse to listen to any more emo. And they are emo.

Deathclaw

not really. i dont consider them very emo. listen to them. there good.

Ashyra Nightwing

All emo sounds the same.  I like my music with a bit of variety.  :wink:

(zomg. this winking smiley is better than the old one...)

Gen. Volkov

I'm with Ashy on this one.

Deathclaw

but CIWWAF isn't emo. and emo doesnt sound the same.

Gen. Volkov

Whatever DC, they are emo and you know it. As to emo sounding the same, you obviously listen to alot of emo, so the slight differences that me and Ashy don't hear, you do hear.