Gorillaz
Linkin park
Beatles
U2

artu

dont really Know :evil:

Aqualis

Slim pickin's if you ask me.

Of course, this isn't a topic easily done in poll form.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Gen. Volkov

Out of those available.. the Beatles.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Neobaron

1 and 3 are whiny/suck...

The Gorillaz have one song thats pretty cool, but they'll need to make something else for me to care.

U2 is... well lets just say U2 is not the correct answer.

The Beatles *nod*
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Peace Alliance

The gorillaz have tons of awesome songs, i don't think you've taken the time to hear them so you can't say you wouldn't care, lol.

I voted the gorillaz, just 'cause right now they're what i would prefer to listen to the most... Beatles, of course, are better. but i've heard enough beatles for how.

Greenday is disgusting mainstream rubbish that doesn't deserve the airplay it gets. He designs his music for punk wannabe's who think they are being rebellious.

:D

Neobaron

Indeed.

But worse is that poser Avril Lavingne

The Lady Shael

Green Day - they're okay, I like a couple of their songs.

Gorillaz - they sang Feel Good Inc., right? That's the only song I know by them, but I really like it.

Linkin Park - love them. I have both Meteora and Hybrid Theory.

Beatles - don't really listen to them a whole lot.

U2 - don't know much about them.

There's a bunch of bands out there that I like better than Linkin Park though.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Holby

I like Greenday.

Peace, Jon only listens to the top 40, or whatever :P He wouldn't know

I will not deleted this

Peace Alliance

Avril is worse, you're right. Especially since i know people who knew her when she was yonger (she's from napanee and i have a bunch of friends there). Not only was she never in any way punk rock, but she used to sing country, lol!

Shael, i'm sorry, but linkin park is worse then the sound of squeeky breaks. They yet another one of those bands who design their music specifically for an audience (corner a market, make more money. isn't that was music is all about?). But the part i find funny, is that their market is 12 year old girls who like to pretend they have emotions... Not saying thats you... just saying thats their market, lol.

U2 goes in third place on this list (i'm not even gonna rank greenday or linkin park, lol). U2 is alright, just a little to repeditive for my likings. And i realise bono wants to get involved in politics, but i think he does it in a way too flashy manner, he's not that great of a speaker, i dont' think he has that big of a political following, heh.

windhound

U2 deserved a vote = P
they're a decent band, not my first choice when I cut on my ipod, but one of the top out of that list

Greenday is..  *shrugs*  they've done well.  Jesus of Suburbia is like 12 min long and it made it to radio..  not too many bands could do that..  they took a bit of a risk as to what they thought would go, and it worked.. 

Linkin Park is one of my least fav. bands out there.. 

havnt heard much of the gorillaz

beatles are decent
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Blood Wake

listing favorite to least favorite

The Beatles are my favorite band

old Green Day is pretty good but they are way too over played

U2 has a couple of really good songs but their not the best band on earth.

I like two songs by the Gorillas but I hate that stupid rapcore crap, well... I hate rap alltogether

I have absolutly no respect for Linkin Park, they use robotic crap in their music while rapping and think that its rock. they concider them a rock band and yet they did an album with a rapper and their third album or whatever is just remakes of their old song, come on, can't you write more than like 20 songs? if they would actually use their instruments for guitar solos instead of reliying on electronics and sang instead of rapping I would concider them a decent band.
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Neobaron

Quote from: Holby on January 10, 2006, 03:39:06 AM
I like Greenday.

Peace, Jon only listens to the top 40, or whatever :P He wouldn't know

The only time i listen to the top 40 is to satisfy Viki.

Normally i stick to industrial or classic rock...

---

And youre not allowed to down me because until u listened to my profile song on myspace, youd never heard the Doors.

Youre fired.

The Lady Shael

My goodness. No one likes Linkin Park anymore. I knew they were aiming for a specific audience, I used to be one of those 12-year-olds, Peace.  :-P Obviously I'm not anymore, but I still like listening to several of their songs.

I'm fine with most types of music, is the reason, I suppose. All my school friends hate either rap or country or both, but I'm fine with both genres. I don't LIKE either genre, but there are a couple songs/artists from each that I kinda like listening to.

~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Rheorix

I love Linkin PArk...

But I voted for U@, because they're much better.

Arguing online is like running in the Special Olympics.? Even if you win, you're still retarted.

Ashyra Nightwing

U2 are awesome.

...But I'm voting for ...And You Will Know Us By The Trail Of Dead. I don't CARE if they're not up there. *votes*