Christmas!

Started by Wolf Snare, December 25, 2005, 09:18:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolf Snare

Just want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas :-D
I hope everyone got something they wanted. Stay safe and have fun for the rest of the holiday.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Peace Alliance

Merry Christmas to my RWL friends!

Aqualis

"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

cloud

"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Gen. Volkov

lol. Merry Christmas, I got what I wanted and then some. *Goes off to install LOTR: The Battle for Middle Earth*
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

windhound

= )

got a ds, some cash/gift cards for games (and other such stuff)
and my camera sent in for repairs

so yeah, good xmas
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

The Lady Shael

I already got most everything I wanted from my debutante ball, so Christmas this year was like an added bonus. :-)

From my debutante ball, I got $375 in cash and checks and $175 in gift cards to Barnes and Noble. ^_^ How awesome is that? I'm more than happy.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

cloud

I don't know what'd I'd do with gift cards to barnes and noble, lol. But all I got this year was cash.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

thenextone

just picked up a 2400 sq foot town house
beat that

+ to all those who had this christmas wish

i've come back
;)

Neobaron

Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Aqualis

Black 30GB iPod
Books
Movies
CDs
Games

That list includes stuff I bought after Christmas.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Gen. Volkov

Lotr, Battle for Middle Earth is DA BOMB! My favorite gift from christmas day. However, my favorite gift for the chrismas season? The new graphics card that allows me to play that game GeForce MX 4000 baby! Highest detail setting and no performance problems! BOOYAH!
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Neobaron

Hehe i downloaded that Volkov... wasnt super impressed except for the Balrog...   which is badass.

---

-New engine parts to make my truck go on living waaaaay past its initial date of expiration. ( I could buy a new oen but i love it too much.)
-5 out of print books (bought myself)
-AoE III
-Hess Truck (Family tradition! =-D)
-Spiffy new polo shirts and various sorts of pants
-Summer Sausage(s)
-"Top Hat" (Fred Astaire is 1337)
-"High Society" (Why doesnt Bing Crosby get as much respect as Sinatra? Hes so much betterer.)
-A couple thousand dollars from my relatives... which i promptly put in the bank ^.^

Gen. Volkov

A couple WAHH? Your relatives must be LOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDEEEEEEEEEEEEeEDDDDDDD.

The download so totally does not do the game justice. It is 1337. It is 1337 beyond all reason. You get everything that's in the movies. Cave trolls, mountain trolls, Two different ways to summon an Army of the dead, (TOTALLY BADASS, and can kill ANYTHING, including the Balrog, which I have done, of course I've also leveled entire castles with the Balrog, but that's beside th point.) You can get Gandalf, also totally badass. The Witch-king, Nazgul, Mumakil, Rohirrim, Elves, Grond, Uruk-Hai, Eagles, Ents, EVERYTHING. There is nothing in any of the movies that you cannot get or do in the game. It is so totally 1337, and one of the best RTS games I have ever played.

Bing doesn't get the respect Sinatra does because Bing did comedies, and Bing wasn't connected to the Mafia.

Neobaron

Eh... yeah i got all of that stuff.

I was thoroughly impressed with the maps... Helms Deep was very well done (for example).

---

However the game lacked the diversity of units i was looking foward to and the stats were /waaaay/ stacked in favor of mass hordes of LR Archers... but to each his own.

Ill stick to my Janissary hordes pummeling the crap out of Queen Elizabeth... because she complains the most and its funny.