ROVL and the return of ImperialPhoenix (Promisance master)

Started by ImperialPhoenix, December 22, 2005, 02:12:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ImperialPhoenix

Hello everyone,

I, ImperialPhoenix has returned for the january set.

I going to be running a clan called
III - Imperial Industrial Illusion

A marketing clan, like the one at valhallgames, curently in 2nd plance in avg and total nt.

Gen. Volkov

Whoopty friggin do. Do you want a cookie?

All sarcasm aside, welcome back. You do know that only turbo resets here right? Reg just runs and runs until enough people want a reset, but I don't think that's gonna happen because reg got interesting again. And use correct grammar and punctuation please, it should have been, "I, ImperialPheonix, have returned for the January set. I will be running a clan called, III , Imperial Industrial Illusion"
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

ImperialPhoenix

okay,

thanks for the update, it's nowonder why lots of empires numbers is high unless they never died.

cloud

"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

thenextone

shut the fuc- up phoenix, you don't know how to play the game and you never will

wolf bite

Oh wow, how did this all get past me. ImperialPhoenix comes back, makes two posts, and people jump on him for both of them. I recall the name, but don't recall any bad controversy about him. Seems just good to have old people back?

Then we have people trying to get around the word filters?

Lets start again, "Hey, Welcome Back!"

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

ImperialPhoenix

Thanks,

I making a new sig and advitar based on star wars, with a phoenix holding a light saber.
and thenextone, what is your empire name for this month?
I'm the ruler of The Imperial Golden Egg Palace (#1039)
I been playing promisance more than 3 year plus I MAKE/ENHANCE PROMISANCE(click my sig for prof),
Bet'yah don't know what it looks like from the game administrator's point of view
and btw, I changed my mind with this clan thing, I going to join a clan instead.

cloud

you're still not getting it phoenix. This game doesn't reset every month, it goes on and on until something screws up or someone massively abuses a glitch and forces a reset. Your ignorance is giving me a headache...
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Holby

Quote from: cloud on January 01, 2006, 03:31:45 AM
Your ignorance is giving me a headache...
Easy up a bit. You realise we're like the only Prom in the world that doesn't reset on a monthly basis.
I will not deleted this

ImperialPhoenix

whats your empire name?
Mines is The Imperial Golden Egg Palace, The one that is in rank 1.

I going to teach you a thing or 2.

BTW, I don't care about how I post at the moment, I busy running a website and checking for cheaters and making sure all requests, and game bugs are read.

*2 ? The Imperial Golden Egg Palace (#25) 8,551 $7,776,149 <==}=  Marten Southsward

cloud

lol, you're first right now which means you came out of protection early.

a.k.a. noob move.
-Kilk

ImperialPhoenix

It's not a noob move.

It's stratigic, theres nothing wrong of being one of the first to leave protection.

Rheorix

Cloud, I think you honestly should ease up a little.  Imperial Phoenix can honestly make the annouuncements he likes here.  That's why there's a forum here.  I don't see any reason to verbally attack him in the way you are at this given time.  What I see here is as near to flaming as I can u ndeerstand.

Welcome to the game Imperial Phoenix, and congrgats on being number one.  Just be advised, you're going to get attacked by a lot of people once you get that position, but congrats all the same!  YOu earned your way up there.   :-D

Arguing online is like running in the Special Olympics.? Even if you win, you're still retarted.

Gen. Volkov

What do you know? He did nothing except use turns before the rest of us, who are doing the smart thing and waiting for full. It is a noob move. It wasn't even close to flaming. Pheonix threatened cloud, cloud responded. Don't congratulate him, he's acting stupid.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Rheorix

Um, okay.? Thanks for that.? Honestly, you should read your first responce in this thread.? Maybe then you'll see the rudeness in it.

To bring it all down to brass tacks, this is a game[/u].? People are allowed to play as they see fit within the rules.

Deal with it. :roll:

Arguing online is like running in the Special Olympics.? Even if you win, you're still retarted.