ROVL and the return of ImperialPhoenix (Promisance master)

Started by ImperialPhoenix, December 22, 2005, 02:12:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gen. Volkov

Yes, they are. I just don't think they deserve credit for being stupid.

*Rereads first response* All I see is some playful sarcasm followed by some info.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Rheorix

Well, I found it rude.  But hey, it's hard to translate true meaning about internet.

I really don't see why Cloud ar you need to come at my clan mate the way you have, especially Cloud.  It's not like he used your turns to play his game.  He has the right, and I don't see him doing anything wrong.

I apologize for judging you as harshly as I was, you were no where near as rude as Cloud or TheNextOne.  And what you had done very well seems like sarcasm to me now that I've looked over it.

Flaming and rudeness can discourage anyone from returning to a place.  I would like to see Imperial Phoenix stay.  Let's follow what Wolf Bite already stated.  Let's be welcoming, and not a bunch of rabid jerks trying to get a rise out of people.

Arguing online is like running in the Special Olympics.? Even if you win, you're still retarted.

karen

Rheorix

Heh, I hope you don't mean me Karen.  If you do, I'm a girl.  :wink:

Arguing online is like running in the Special Olympics.? Even if you win, you're still retarted.

cloud

buncha noobs crying over some realistic comments... grow up kiddies.  :wink:
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Gen. Volkov

Right... its not what he's doing that irritates us. It's his unwarranted and undeserved attitude. He's gonna have to prove he's alot better than he's shown so far before he can compete with the likes of cloud. Or me for that matter. I realize you are new here, so I'm cutting you a little slack. But just so you know, your clan mate is being stupid. He challenged one of the better players in this game. He has the right to use his turns any way he wants, but we are telling him that it's rather dumb to come out of protection that fast. If I have to explain this one more time, I will be rather vexed. And karen, just butt out. This doesn't involve you, this sort of thing happens all the time, and you are in any way indicative of the new players we are getting, thanks but no thanks. This is an old community, I suggest you observe a bit before you just jump in like that.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Rheorix

I am not new.? I'm new to the forums, but I've been in this game for some time.

Check your attitude, if you please.? And watch your tounge.

Thanks! :roll:

Rheorix

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on January 12, 2006, 09:33:25 PM
He's gonna have to prove he's alot better than he's shown so far before he can compete with the likes of cloud. Or me for that matter. I realize you are new here, so I'm cutting you a little slack.

I think you yourself need to learn to treat people with respect.  Especially if you want it yourself. 

And in  closing, I don't care how long you've been here.  Seniority doesn't give you the right to be rude, nor does it make you look like any less of an idiot.

Gen. Volkov

I tried to be nice. I tried to tell why I am acting like I am. You won't listen. So now I WILL be rude. Go pock yourself. You whiny crybaby noob. I've been here since this place started, which is alot longer than you have, and in these forums that means something. As far as I'm concerned you are a wet behind the ears noob who needs to stfu and observe how things works a bit before she butts her head in again.

Rheorix

That was the best laugh I've ever had.

Have a nice day Volkov, you just lost any respect you would have ever earned from me.

I've seen my share of people who think it's okay to pull some seniority kick with big-headed ideas.  Sadly, you're one of these folks.  Baka.

My previous statement holds true, you just made yourself look like a reverse genius.

Gen. Volkov

Whatever. Like I care about you respecting me. Bite me. Have fun when you find out the cold hard facts of life around here. I'll be laughing my behind off when you do.

Rheorix

It sure sounds like you're pretty ruffled about it.  That's a shame..

I think I'll post elsewhere so you can calm down. 

But just so you know,  you're being upset doesn't bother me, nor do your attempts at flaming me.  I've been online far too long to get upset about it.

Have fun when the laughing comes, but don't hold your breath while you wait for it.

cloud

Well Rheorix I hope you and your buncha noob clan members enjoying being on the bottom of the rankings after the 2 weeks mark, until then keep your mouth shut or I will shut it for you on here and in RWL.

~peace, nub.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

windhound

o_O
dang yall

Suggustion a:  If you need to chat with somone, please use the forum's PM system, or AIM.  Do Not Do Flame Wars.

Suggustion b:  This is a forum, the spelling, puncuation and grammer (SPAG) dont need to be perfect, just readable

Suggustion c:  Personal attacks are prohibited.  This goes along with Flaming, Dont do it.  Continue to do it and be gagged

Suggustion d:  Stay on TOPIC.

Note a:  Sarcasm can be hard to spot on the internet.  If what you say may offend, please rethink and reword.

Note b:  Some people are still New To The Game.  Calling names and bad mouthing is bad, helpful hints are better.  Such as yes, it is bad to be the first one out of protection.  One: it means that you dont have full stored turns, so you're not taking full advantage of the protection status and Two: There is noone for you to attack, and everyone out next can attack you.  Overall it is a much better bet to wait to see what others do before coming out of protection yourself.  IE, if somone attacks using rats, you can guess they'll be weaker in stoats or skiffs.  If somone hasnt attacked, you dont know the state of their army.

Note c:  I'm closing this topic, apologies Phoenix and welcome back
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't