Burned at the stake
3 (10.3%)
Mauled by rabid wolves
9 (31%)
Slow poison
8 (27.6%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Neobaron

I should hope my last words were something cool that inspires some sort of national crisis, or a response along the lines of:

"What do you mean, 'hydrogen bomb set to detonate in your basement'?"

---

Of course, i will have already expired when this question is posed, so they will just shake my body and say my name till the director fades to black and goes to commercial.

*nod*
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Gen. Volkov

Exactly. I would love that to be my last words, or the response to them. I would also engage in maniacal laughter before I went. "Mwhahahahahahha... *Croaks*" That would rock.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

David

Aqualis

Poison, leave time to ... take care of things before I die.  :evil:
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Vengerak

I picked posion, but I dunno, I guess it could be a really poo posion.  Like one of those ones that voids your bowels and make your eyes liquify and such.  You'd start out trying to do a cool quote, but your timing would be out and instead you'd linger on and just sort've cry, foul yourself and scream incoherently.

Of course this is all hypothetical, because I don't intend to die.  Not for me.

artu

i choose rabid wolves it would be the quickiset but id like to die by Very quick poision :wink:

fingo

Depends on the poison. If it was not painful, sure go for it. But if it is, I choose wolves. That would be quick and at least you would be feeding them.

Went for Wolves
The noises of the world cannot hurt the clouds
The only certainly in life is death
Remember where ever you go there you are
There are 3 types of people, ones good at maths and the others not

Beem

I chose rabid wolves.  I'd rather return to nature by nourishing something... though they are rabid and will die anyway O.o... but I am kind of KIN to wolves, so it all works out in the end.

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

TR Shadow

I want to get bitten by a rattlesnake and then overdose on the antidote so on my death certificate it will say 'antidote poisoning'.  That would be amazing.

Ruddertail

Drown.. it's not painfull, at all. And if you stay in the water a while and then just tire and drown, it's kind of peacefull, too...

Burning at the stake would probably be second choice, so long as I was being burned because I fought for some just cause, or something... You know, the Martyr kind of thingy...
Kyle says:
"what happens if the land farm drops land"

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II (@ Kilk) on June 12, 2011, 06:16:11 PM
Sober up you fool!

23   ?   Land Farm (Free Land) (#39)   20,779   $23,671,428   Worship   Rat   Southsward

artu

Quote from: Ruddertail on April 20, 2006, 11:10:37 PM
Drown.. it's not painfull, at all. And if you stay in the water a while and then just tire and drown, it's kind of peacefull, too...

drowning is painful, and not peacefull

TR Shadow

Have either of you ever drowned?

I rest my case.

Gen. Volkov

By all reports from people who have nearly drowned, it sucks.\

Oh and your method totally rocks TR.

I've come to the conclusion that I want to die by firing squad. And I prolly will. LOL. I do plan to take over the world, and when I get old and decrepit, someone will retake the world, and I will be taken out and shot. But firing squad would rock. I'd have a really cool last request, like a kiss from that day's equivalent of Denise Richards, or I'd just give them the finger and say "Shoot me mofo". One or the other. And a headshot would be like instantaneous, so no pain before I die.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Ruddertail

Well, I'm sure it aint fun. Then again, almost dying generally isn't fun, either...

And, like I said, if you tire and drown, it's just kind fo peacefull... You just slip lower, and lower... and water starts washing into your mouth, and you don't have the strength to fight it any more... and then, you're gone.
Kyle says:
"what happens if the land farm drops land"

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II (@ Kilk) on June 12, 2011, 06:16:11 PM
Sober up you fool!

23   ?   Land Farm (Free Land) (#39)   20,779   $23,671,428   Worship   Rat   Southsward

TR Shadow

I'm sure some would say getting eaten alive by leeches is peaceful.