Burned at the stake
3 (10.3%)
Mauled by rabid wolves
9 (31%)
Slow poison
8 (27.6%)

Total Members Voted: 28

The Lady Shael

Yep, you have to choose one of those. No, you can't live.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

windhound

O_o
odd poll
airplane it is
fun drop, quick stop

dont like pain, and drowning takes too long
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Neobaron

Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Wolf Snare

1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Peace Alliance

Airplane for sure.

I'd like to get thrown out of an airplane overtop of a city, with the moon out and the stars... that'd be a sweet ending. i'd also wanna be wearing a formal suit... i wanna make sure when i die, it is a visually stunning situation.

Neobaron

I wouldnt be stunned at the spiffy suit, id be stunned by how flat you were, and the indentation you made in the ground.

But then again, you might get impaled on some protruding thingie...

The Lady Shael

Didn't realize that the airplane choice was the odd one out of the list, so I reset it.  :-P Now choose. ^_~
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Peace Alliance

aww, you took away my favourite one -_-

okey, well then now i choose mauled by wolves, 'cause at least then i make the news!

Neobaron

Meanie Shael

---

Poison... coz then i could make people feel sorry for me and get free meals n stuff *nod*

Gen. Volkov

Yeah! I wanted to fall out of a plane! Well.. poison then, least painful. And I could have some great last words to go out on. Wolves and drowning and burning don't give that option, burning cause your screaming, wolves and drowning cause no one would hear you. But if not poison, then I'd pack my pockets with gunpowder and nails, and go out with a bang, and take everyone around me with me, when I burned at the stake.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

windhound

well, you never know
you could drown in a ymca pool and quite a few people would see it
and you could be in a gladiator type thing where you're supposed to fight the rabid wolves, but get eaten insead..  infront of lotsa people
burning..  just..  ow
and it depends on the poisen, some can cause extreme pain as it slowly disolves your innerds, so your last words might not be repeatable infront of women and small children  :wink:

I get airplane, 'cause I picked it first and everyone just copied me  :-P
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Gen. Volkov

But that's not the point, with drowning and wolves, you get no last WORDS. People seeing you drown or being ripped apart is not the same as some great quote, or even not great quote. And if my last words are swear words.. all the better! LOL.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Peace Alliance

"Get back! Viscious pack of rabid wolves! I shall protect these poor innocent children from your bloodthursty JawwwwwwaaaaaAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWW AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BAAAAAAAAAAAAAH THIS IS IS UNLIKE ANY OTHER PAIN AAAAAAAAH"

that seems like a decend last words to me

Neobaron

Quote from: Peace Alliance on November 30, 2005, 05:42:32 AM
that seems like a decend last words to me

Words dont decend. You silly canadian.  :-P

Gen. Volkov

Bah, he never could spell. And wolves are not bloodthursty, or even bloodthIrsty, they are just animals. And those last words suck. DecenT last words would be: Get your cotton pickin hands off my gin! -Eli Whitney