You're Profession

Started by Yellow Eyes, November 24, 2005, 05:02:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yellow Eyes

I'm bored, and I thought about this. What does everyone want to do/are doing as a carrer? I want to be an audio engineer, basically a professional roadie. lol.

Gen. Volkov

I am studying to be a field biologist.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Ereptor

I worked with adolescents and children with mental and behavioural disorders.  I am currently looking for work in the Nashville area and want to pursue a graduate degree in my field ( Psychology ).
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Arguia Zsah

Quote from: Ereptor on November 25, 2005, 12:04:24 AM
I worked with adolescents and children with mental and behavioural disorders.? I am currently looking for work in the Nashville area and want to pursue a graduate degree in my field ( Psychology ).

ooooh... you can come be my shrink. Mine's useless.  :-P

Ashyra Nightwing

NO!
I'm your new shrink.

*nods*

Arguia Zsah

wow! you're as good at nodding as the shrink! *amazement*

TR Shadow

I think I'd really like to be a highschool calculus teacher...

Or an assassin.  Yeah, let's go with that.

Menatus

You're profession? I'm profession!

As long as it doesn't involve Disney, I'll do it. XD

Aqualis

Maybe something in the movies.

Or a motor journalist.

Or proffesional computer nerd.

Or enterpernuer (sp?).

Or something as yet unthought of.

[EDIT: Or a professional photagrapher.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

wolf bite

A real property lawyer.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

David

^^ You're kidding Right Wolfbite? You ain't a professional at anything ;D

The Lady Shael

Computer programmer or a DBA (database administrator, aka, god/goddess of everything). Or anything to do with computer/network security. (planning to get a major in Computer Science with a minor in Secure Network Administration)

Hm, did RWL have any influence on my career choice? lol. Maybe, maybe not.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Yellow Eyes

I hear ya Shael, lol. I don't want to go into that, but it deffinetly got me started in it.

Barkclaw2

I plan on going to a 4-year junior college (or regular, depends on whether I get a scolarship for good grades, too poor to afford it) and study to be a Veteranarian. Then after I do that, make loads of money for aboout 5 years, I plan on going to Africa and help out with the food and medical problems. I want to build an orphanage/home for the poor. Help out with the people with AIDs.
Sorry to all that I cause distress to. I can sometimes be a jerk (Well, ok, all the time). I don't mean to be.

Peace Alliance

I am a lady of the night!  8-)

errr.... well maybe not.

one day i will become a CSIS agent who's infiltrating the music business using connections i posses because of my increadable musical abilitys, and my famous musicial girlfriend....