Society is pathetic

Started by Neobaron, November 19, 2005, 10:27:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neobaron

Yup.

---

This girl that lives in my dorm just asked me if the Imperial March was from star wars.

---

Pathetic... pathetic i say.

------

Btw i was playing it in my room when she asked.  :oops:
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Gen. Volkov

Truly. Would this be Kristin? Because if it was, that would be even funnier.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Wolf Snare

rofl. That isn't society... its just *one* stupid girl in your dorm.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Gen. Volkov

Who represents the millions of stupid girls in this country, and the thousands of stupid college girls. Like every single girl who has ever been on Girls Gone Wild.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Neobaron

I just found another reason why society is pathetic.

http://www.ghu.as.ro/ghtuts/arikp1.htm

Hacking /MINESWEEPER/ among all things?

Gen. Volkov

LOL. You were obviously never the geek who got picked on growing up. I wasn't until about 6th or 7th grade when I suddenly found out I wasn't the biggest guy in my class anymore. Then it got rough for me. That's when I discovered how bad society sucked. In junior year I came out of my shell, and things went better, but it wasn't until college that people stopped messing with me. People do it now, just because everyone likes to challenge the big guy. But its nothing compared to high school. I've definitely developed a bit of an "alpha male" complex. I still think society sucks though. Maybe I watch too much George Carlin. But darn is he funny.

Aqualis

Hmm... for some reason, no one harasses me, ever. Odd.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Barkclaw2

Society does very much suck. I'm just waiting on the Apocolypse... Is that how it's spelled?
Sorry to all that I cause distress to. I can sometimes be a jerk (Well, ok, all the time). I don't mean to be.

Gen. Volkov

Wolf Snare

:-D George Carlin is hillarious.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Barkclaw2

It's pathetic. People go live on the coast in the U.S. where hurricanes are always hitting. Many people have died in Florida, yet stupid morons are out there at this very moment saying: "Let's move to Florida!"  Peoples' stupidity confuses me. :?
WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE???!!!
Sorry to all that I cause distress to. I can sometimes be a jerk (Well, ok, all the time). I don't mean to be.

The Lady Shael

Hey, I wanna move to Florida!

Oh. Wait. I live there.

You know, the hurricanes really aren't as devastatingly destructive as the media makes them out to be. Trust me. Obviously not enough people have died here to make it an undesirable place to live. Personally, I think I would die if I had to move anywhere else. I've been here all my life, and even now in wintertime when the temperature drops below 60 degrees F, my mind shuts down and my body refuses to budge. I can't live anywhere with snow (vacation: okay. but not to live there) and that is why I have not considered any college or university north of Gainesville. (okay, maybe I briefly considered Harvard and Yale, but they didn't send me anything, so whatever. Their loss.)
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

ohmyjapan16

Quote from: The Lady Shael on November 26, 2005, 10:39:44 PM
Hey, I wanna move to Florida!

Oh. Wait. I live there.

You know, the hurricanes really aren't as devastatingly destructive as the media makes them out to be. Trust me. Obviously not enough people have died here to make it an undesirable place to live. Personally, I think I would die if I had to move anywhere else. I've been here all my life, and even now in wintertime when the temperature drops below 60 degrees F, my mind shuts down and my body refuses to budge. I can't live anywhere with snow (vacation: okay. but not to live there) and that is why I have not considered any college or university north of Gainesville. (okay, maybe I briefly considered Harvard and Yale, but they didn't send me anything, so whatever. Their loss.)

you should come visit me in minnesota then.  :wink:

Neobaron

Aqualis

It would be nice to have snow this year. It seems the last natural disaster scale blizzard around here was 30 years ago. I want more than ice. Ice is fun and all, but it doesn't measure up to snow.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis