Society is pathetic

Started by Neobaron, November 19, 2005, 10:27:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gen. Volkov

Quote from: Neobaron on November 27, 2005, 07:46:48 PM
Who is George Carlin?

A comic, his humor is based on acerbic and nihlistic view of the human race. You'd have to listen too a tape or watch a special of his to understand. Very funny though.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Aqualis

"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

The Lady Shael

It's not snowing here.

Which is probably a good thing. ^_^
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

ohmyjapan16

Aqualis, you from Minnesota? Because we had a lot of snow today compared to what we have had so far.

Wolf Snare

1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Barkclaw2

I hate living in a place where it doesn't really snow. And I could never live in a place that's sunny all the time. Sun gives me anxiety attacks, so my mom has to drug me up almost every day. I mean, what's to like about it? Wow light so bright it almost blinds you, not to mention heat so unbearable you feel like vomiting. I just don't get how anyone can like the sun. Give me a cloudy day anytime! It makes me feel so happy. It just makes you feel secure.
Sorry to all that I cause distress to. I can sometimes be a jerk (Well, ok, all the time). I don't mean to be.

Aqualis

You have issues.

The sun only blinds you if you stare directly at it. Don't stare.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Neobaron

Yeah.

Glance repeatedly through the lens of a microscope.

Please.  :-o :evil: :roll: :-D
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Gen. Volkov

*Cackles* Or a telescope. And yeah, you gots issues barky.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

cloud

um, the imperial march is from star wars, isnt it?
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Gen. Volkov

*Blink* No, its from care bears. NIMROD! Of COURSE its from Star Wars. You pocking nincompoop.

cloud

lol, I don't see what's the big deal if someone asks. It's not required that everyone sees star wars 200 times to get into college...
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Gen. Volkov

Oh come on, even if you've only seen each film once, that's still six times with the march. If you can't remember it by then, then you officially have no memory.

Wolf Snare

Well really, how many young ladies do you know that are big star wars fans?
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Gen. Volkov