Favorite Walord/Forum participater (bad spellin)

Started by Trident, January 10, 2003, 09:04:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trident

Whoa I did this poll like months ago!!!!  I got 4 votes?  WHOA!

Kenny Boy

Hi! I'm Ken and I am cooler than you!
-----------------------------------------------
Turbo

K Money (#25)

highest rank:3
------------------------------

Hello everyone, I have given up on regular and now I only play turbo.
user posted image

The Lady Shael

I loved this topic...I made a good comeback against one of Josh's taunts...\

[EDIT] Oh wait, that was another topic...*hunts*
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

calria

Ashyra Nightwing

This topic is ancient. Possibly the oldest topic brought back... Maybe I should bring back Klamath's goodbye topic, for some of the new people..

Sonoras

Am I new?Oh yeah....I forgot......
So how old is this?I voted Trident cause she's cool.

Bloodrath

This is from January 10th, so it is pretty old. Goes way back this one does.

RazorClaw

Ashyra, that was on the old forums, weren't it? I'M BACK! They've kept me out for a long time, but now I'm back. Aslan is on the move! *gives peoples gifts, whilst in big, jolly outfit* I have to say that that list doesn't meet my appeal, as it doesn't have me........

Trident

Hey, at least people get to see some of Aldor's rare posts!  His picture should be posted in the albums...he's probably the oldest one here.   He's...um... at least 23, maybe even 25.  He looks like Ragefur and Boze.... *although both of them look completely different from eachother*  

Blackeyes

Lol, this is a very old topic. i wasn't even here when it began. Yea, do it. Bring back Klamath's goodbye post. Even though I was here when they left I'd like to see it.
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Ashyra Nightwing

Quote from: RazorClawAshyra, that was on the old forums, weren't it? I'M BACK! They've kept me out for a long time, but now I'm back. Aslan is on the move! *gives peoples gifts, whilst in big, jolly outfit* I have to say that that list doesn't meet my appeal, as it doesn't have me........
The old forums, you say? I shall have to prove you wrong!

Blackeyes

Hey, I was reading over this and I was wondering. What happened to Aldor, and Wickedclaw?

Ashyra Nightwing

Blackeyes