Favorite Walord/Forum participater (bad spellin)

Started by Trident, January 10, 2003, 09:04:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trident

Quote from: General AustinGO Menatus!!!!!! lol. I personally put down Menatus.She's cool, AND she likes cats. YES!!!!:P
She?

Shael of Torethevel

Yep. She's a "she". At least I thought she was...
~The Lady Shael, Once Empress and Third Ruler of Mossflower Country and Beyond

Warlord(ess) of The Black Raiders, #55
Leader of The Band of Rebels, #225
Founder of The Rebels of Mossflower
Leader of El Queso, #419
Commander of the Daughters of Delor, #679
Lady of The Realm of Unspoken Darkness, #1235

"Good evening, I am the main Dish of the Day. May I interest you in parts of my body?"
~The dairy animal, The Restaurant at the End of the Universe

Fenix

Yep... I recently learned her name, and found out she's a she :)
Menatus was composed of a few Latin words, the fact that it wasn't very gender-specific was overlooked :)

Aqualis

I really don't know anybody here so I just wave my cursor over the options and clicked. Turned out I picked Orcrist. :blink:  
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Shael of Torethevel

Leader of El Queso, #419

"Good evening, I am the main Dish of the Day. May I interest you in parts of my body?"

Trident

You know me!  But I suppose I couldn't be anybody's favorite, I tend to scare people/yell at them  :D  

Wickedclaw

I voted for me!!! Wait I'm not on the board, then I forget who I voted for, dont remember......

calria

*amused*
*grin* I leave for a day or two to better complete my english homework, and suddenly people think I'm spiffy!
Elegence? wow... neato... :-D

The Beatles

Wowee, most votes! Thanks, Shy!

What I wanted to say, but I won't start a new topic, is that the two people I've come to most like and/or feel kinship with (as used in Anne of Green Gables), is wait, what's alphabetical, lemme see, hijgkl, oh yeah, so:

Shytalon
Slynder Talderhash

Um, yeah, that's alphabetical, becasue I don't want to make a preference. And they're different. So, there. Um, that doesn't mean, that I don't like, ex. Klamath, Sheal, Austin, Menatus a lot too. But the two above would top my list.

[edit]The poll's bad, it doesn't have them...[/edit]

~Beatles

Shael of Torethevel

Beatles, I have to admit, you're the last person I would have thought of who would misspell my name. That's the first time I've seen it misspelled too...Sheal...interesting...but no. :D We have very amusing spelling mistakes. Like Ragefur's Romantic Tribe. I'll never forget that....

Leader of El Queso, #419

Abby The Rat

I'm not on there, but then I don't post as much as most people do on here. ~Shrugs~ I be selfish and vote me.

Need to be once in a while and stop thinging other that I so often do.
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

calria

Quote from: Ad The RatNeed to be once in a while and stop thinging other that I so often do.
mermm... sorry to be picky but is that english?

The Beatles

Ooh, I died laughing when Ereprtor said Romantics Tribe instead of Ratimics Tribe...

calria

Whoa... not only was I actually included in this poll, but Ad wasn't! That's *gasp* amazing!

hehe I have elegance...

Cindarin

I really don't get the point of these posts... I mean you choose your friends as the options all the time. I know for a fact that there are many forum goers here that are way better then any of the people that are listed. <_<  I don't know if it's just me but I think that these polls are just selfish. Thank you, Have a nice day!

Your Evil little Leprechaun  :grin-eyes:  
"Without love life has no meaning." - Joseph Nicholas

"Looks are just an added bonus." - Joseph Nicholas

"Meine Liebe, Mein Leben, Meine Welt." - Joseph Nicholas

user posted image