Do you know the meaning of Disdain off the top of your head?

Started by Neobaron, October 24, 2005, 01:04:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Real definition not assumed

Yup
Nope
Disdain = l33t player who has swords n stuff

Neobaron

Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

ohmyjapan16

mmmm, 3rd choice.  :-D i don't know the exact meaning, but i think i know what it means.

Disdain

(click to enlarge)

Gen. Volkov

Yup. Tis easy. You want me to say it or will that give it away?
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

windhound

yup

...hehe..  I said 'yup' when I read the question, the looked for the 'yes' in the poll and couldnt find it  :wink:
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Wolf Snare

1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Aqualis

"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Gen. Volkov

Methinks Neo thinks we are dumber than we are. Or maybe he was just being a jerk. :-P
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Neobaron

No, i was bored, and since people can make "fast food" poles, and whatnot...

I took a jabe at it.

This is my first poll.

Be nice.

---

Besides, I know we are all smart, I also know i talk to the majority of you on a regular basis and your vocab. skills arent necessarily up to par xD

Gen. Volkov

*Raspberry* Fine. I'll be nice, as long as you are. "Jab" BTW. Says the man who's critiqueing OUR vocab skills. Though that's more spelling ain't it. And I have a right good vocab. I scored me a 700 on the English section of that there SAT. *Grin*

Vengerak

Neobaron

*grin* Except for the occasional *____* word, I dont type, and since i expect the dragon to correct my nasty accent, I rarely go back and correct myself.

---

I got a 7 something on the SAT english... the SAT is a bunk test. Any moron can pass it; kind of like the FCAT, or the CTBS when it was in commision.

Gen. Volkov

No, in fact not any moron can pass it, as there is no such thing as pass/fail on the SAT. But that's beside the point. The point is that the SAT is in fact very difficult for some people. Its rather rare to get a 1600, though now its a bit easier, cause they lowered their standards. I know people from high school who only got 3 digit total scores.

Vengerak: Finally, someone admits the obvious. I do rule, YOU ALL. MUHAHAHAHAHAHA.

I am the Lord and Master! You all are bastards! Worship me, or I'll stab your eyes till you bleed, I am the Lord and Master.

Though I wasn't actually bragging, I was trying to think of a quantitative way of demonstrating the fact that I do have a well developed vocabulary. Can you think of an other way that doesn't in some way, sound like bragging?

Neobaron

If your score doesnt get past what is required to get in to a community college, youve failed the SAT.

Gen. Volkov

That's rather arbitrary isn't it Neo? I mean the term community college could mean a branch campus of a major four year university or Stump Technical College, both have very different requirements. And like I said, that's beside the point.