Actually...where ARE you!?

Started by Menatus, October 22, 2005, 01:14:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Menatus

http://www.risingconcepts.com/frapper/redwallwarlords

This is a really neat thing. You just add yourself to the list thingie and it shows up...I don't know, I think it's nice. So we all realize how far away we are from eachother. Though I should zoom it out so Australia and Britain show up and the such.

Ruatine

That's really spiffy!

We're not that far away from each other, Tania, only about 4 hours.
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Ashyra Nightwing

*beats you with a stick* Add the UK! ADD THE UK!

Juska

*beats with a stick* its on there just drag the map!!!!!!
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Gen. Volkov

Wow. We's all ain't that far away froms each other.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Ashyra Nightwing

*drags the map* So it is. O_o

*adds self*

Menatus

I zoomed out a bit so you don't have to scroll as much, but you still have to scroll a bit.

I'm surprised how close most of us in the U.S. are right now! Nobody in the west, we're all generally in the east or midwest (which is on the east end of the U.S. anyway).

I'm pretty close to Nohc, too...except the lake would make actual travel longer.

Unless you had a boat. Or were an otter. XD

Arguia Zsah

Nooooo! i cannot see me on the map! grrrrrrrrr... Ashy's dot thing hid mine...

The Lady Shael

Hehe, you can see by where my dot is that we're gonna get scraped by the edge of Wilma, if not get blasted by it...it'll be interesting. It's due to start pouring in roughly a couple of hours. If you don't hear from me for a while it's because the power went out. Which I hope it doesn't, because I have a senior project paper to write by Tuesday. (school's cancelled on Monday)
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

windhound

A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Aqualis

Cool.

*not on it*

*fiddles with sig*
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

wolf bite

I added me, but it put the sign right on the side of the local high school. I must be living in a shopping cart. hehe.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

The Lady Shael

Hehe, yeah, my pointer is really pointing about a screen away from where I actually live.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

wolf bite

After all those winds you guys are getting in the south east, your house may end up a screen away from where it is now.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

windhound

think I saw a picture of a shed out in the middle of a 6 lane highway..  nothin wrong with the shed, it was just sittin out there..  not much traffic on the road either   = P

ah, yep..  here it is:

but yeah..  the thing probably puts a mark in the center of the county..
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't