Started by Peace Alliance, October 14, 2005, 09:18:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oscar P

Reasons New Zealand is better then Europe, Candia and America:

1.No terriosts
2.Were unimportant so no one would bother invading us
3.No Bush( 2/3 of you guys have that)
4.Tiny amounts of Crime
5. We have the Landscape of Canadia, the Tech and Living of America, the overall coolness of Europe
HaHa In New Zealand were like 12 hours ahead of you and always will be
Hey im the old Blademaster and I suppose that I better fill my signature so here is

Kick butt Quotes:

Nobody listens to Techno-Eminem

A he he who, shamona-Micheal Jackson

Oh man? im so high I don't even know whats going on-Towlie of South Park

More to Come!!!!!!!!

Arguia Zsah

Quote from: Aqualis on October 19, 2005, 04:17:26 PM
Quote from: Arguia Zsah on October 19, 2005, 02:20:20 PM
Europe is better than America because it contains ME! (well duh... =P)

That does not seem to be much of a case for betterness.

America is better because ... well, hmmm ... *tries to think of somethign witty* ... America is better because we own Retto. 8-)

Ah... but we own... mmmm.... *thinks*... Welsh sheep. America has no Welsh sheep.

Weither this is a good thing or not... :lol:

Gen. Volkov

QuoteAh... but we own... mmmm.... *thinks*... Welsh sheep. America has no Welsh sheep.

Weither this is a good thing or not... :lol:

We have better sheep. We have American sheep. Hmmm. Ok I'll get back to you on that one.

Quote from: Oscar P on October 19, 2005, 11:03:29 PM
Reasons New Zealand is better then Europe, Candia and America:

1.No terriosts
2.Were unimportant so no one would bother invading us
3.No Bush( 2/3 of you guys have that)
4.Tiny amounts of Crime
5. We have the Landscape of Canadia, the Tech and Living of America, the overall coolness of Europe

New Zealand does pwn. Everyone but America. For one reason. They shot LOTR there. (Actually you guys are about 10 years behind american tech and living) But America pwns New Zealand cause Peter Jackson is American. =)

Quote from: Peace Alliance on October 19, 2005, 10:03:44 PM
I really shouldn't have to explain this to someone who is as educated as you, Volkov. However, you seem to have shut the part of your brain that thinks logically down...

i do no represent ALL of canada! I couldn't possibly do so!

I suck at spelling because i refused to LEARN spelling... it wasn't CANADA who failed, it was me! lol

You are a product of the Canadian educational system. Therefor you represent a part of Canada.  Therefor canadian spelling sucks. All perfectly logical.  :-P Also, canadians can't spell color right.
Quote from: Wolf Snare on October 19, 2005, 10:30:55 PM
LOL. Well how was I to know.. they make us take canadian geography in these parts, and totally zone the rest of the world out. :-P

jking... I knew, I've just been running on about 5 hours sleep over the past two days.

LOL. Nice.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Arguia Zsah

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on October 20, 2005, 11:18:38 PM
? :-P Also, canadians can't spell color right

No... Americans can't spell colour right... =P

Gen. Volkov

:-P NO! Youuuuu can't! There is no "U" in color! Just like there's no I in team.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Arguia Zsah

U! U!
There is a U! we invented the language so we should know!  :-D

there may be no 'I' in team, but there is a me!

Aqualis

Tsk tsk, so selfish. How 'bout we all win? Eh?

*Teh Real Aqualis enters*

Who the heck are you?

*meep*

*Teh Real Aqualis becomes enraged*

YOU WILL PAY FOR YOUR TREACHERY!

*TRA draws BFS *Big Freakin' Sword)*

There must be a winner.

*TRA slays Fake Aqualis*

*TRA is annointed king of England*

Hmm... not really sure how that happened, but okay.

*TRA is ... peaceful*

**Note: Events may contain some dramatization and blatent misleading of truth or somesuch**

~ TRA
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Gen. Volkov

0.o Ok.... and how have you been sleeping as of late?

And we took the language and ran with it. It's ours now! So no U! Or you get a nUke up your rear.

Me in team.... and a ma, which is who you will be shouting for if you do not accept the fact that there is no U in color.

Arguia Zsah

Gen. Volkov

*Strangles Arguia* There is no U!!!! Say Uncle! SAY UNCLE!

Peace Alliance

Guys, you're all wrong, and thats pretty much all i have to say.

The point of this conversation was to point out some of the awesome things about europe. the point wasn't to decide which country was the greatest, or which country housed the most ignorent nationalists.

The fact of the matter is the "who's the best" topic didn't arise untill volkov brought it. True to the american culture, he defines everything by either it being the best, or the worst... 

In reality, there is no greatest country. You can bring up all the fact. you can bring up how rich you are, how diverse you are, who you have who's cool, whether or not you have cool sheep.... but in actuality, there is no defining characteristic that can say beyond a doubt that it is the coolest country.

and thus, i must close with the following conclusion: Volkov still wets the bed, I'm the coolest person in the world. Canada made me that way... Canada is awesome

Aqualis

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on October 23, 2005, 09:57:39 PM
0.o Ok.... and how have you been sleeping as of late?

Two hours that night.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Gen. Volkov

Bah. Canada sucks on the geopolitical teat of the US. *Refuses urge to turn it into flame war, even though Peace threw the first salvo, mostly cause it was funny* However, I am smarter and have better grammar than Peace. America made me that way. Therefor, America pwns Canada. And I don't wet the bed. That was your mom. OOOO, BURN. Oh yes, I went there.

And its implicit in the topic that one country is better than another. Especially when you name bad things in another country to define WHY a country or area is better than another. [Hmm, going back, Aqualis was the first one to do that, but the original point still stands. The topic itself implies that one thing is greater than another, otherwise there is no need to have the topic, because all places are equally good.] So bugger you.

Aqualis: That explains it.

[And if you can't tell yet Peace, I'm doing this just to irritate you. HAHAHA. NAH NAH NAH! NAHHH NAHHH NAH! =P]

Vengerak

QuoteYou are a product of the Canadian educational system. Therefor you represent a part of Canada.? Therefor canadian spelling sucks. All perfectly logical.? ?Also, canadians can't spell color right.

Error #1: It's "therefore".

Error #2: "Canadian" is spelt with a capital letter.

Error#3:? In England the word is spelled "colour", and therefore (with an "e"), given that the language is English, "colour" is the definitive spelling.

The US is better than Europe at the moment though.? There's a great big famous castle in the city where I live and I see it pretty much every day.? Trust me, that stuff dosen't make up for all the rest.? I for one fully intend to jump ship.

I wouldn't crow over the whole superpower thing, though.? Russia and China have way outstripped America in some respects (if you're going to take out Iran, please, do it now before they get those sunburn missiles together) and their military hasn't been up to much in terms of quality when they've had to go up against countries that don't totally suck.

Gen. Volkov

Bugger you to Venge. If I cared, I would have done it the correct way, and I wouldn't be arguing about it. Since I just being a jerk, I don't. Sometimes you just gotta let the inner redneck loose you know? Yep, there's a part of me that wants to get in a truck with a big engine, huge fat tires, put a 10 foot long american flag on a pole in the bed and drive like crazy around the countryside, terrifying small animals and yuppie prick suburbanites, even though I am one. :-P Course my brother IS a redneck, who drives fast cars and exactly the kind of truck I'm talking about, minus giant american flag, and my father DID grow up on a farm, and my grandparents were farmers, and I visted there alot, and I live in the most redneck northern state in the Union, Indiana.

As to the rest of your post... um yeah, again, if I cared, I would not be arguing the point. Though I would like to know where you think America has been "far outstripped" by Russia and China. And who's military are you talking about at the end there? Not meant to be a serious debate though. It's in the SPA ROOM. If I wanted to be serious, poilitically correct, and have no fun, I wouldn't have said what I said. So again, bugger you.