Why it'd be great to be european

Started by Peace Alliance, October 14, 2005, 09:18:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arguia Zsah

Aqualis

"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Gen. Volkov

Please. Europe hasn't been better than America since the early 1900's. Churchill needed the US to win WW2 remember? And who won the Cold War? America. That's who. So... America pwns Europe, despite Pres. Bush.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Wolf Snare

lol. and Canada is about the equivelant of both countries put together.

Canada > j00
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Aqualis

I've always thought of Canadia more of a northern Mexico.

~the mighta awualis

Aqualis

~the mighta awualis

Gen. Volkov

See? Aqualis gets it.

And Canada? Pah. Canandia is America's biatch. More of a 51st state than a country, once Britain allowed it it's "independence". And Europe isn't a country you dork. Its a continent. And America pwns it. Canadia is not even on the map if you were to map the relative powers of countries.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Arguia Zsah

Europe is better than America because it contains ME! (well duh... =P)

Neobaron

Canada is America's Hat.

---

Europe will only be cool when i secede from the Union and conquer it with my trust pet holbrook ^.^
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Peace Alliance

Ahem... i'm sorry guys, i just don't think its appropriate to be dressed so skantly, even here in the spa room... SEE, you're IGNORENCE IS SHOWING!

Neobaron

Says the Canadien who's finger has been stuck up his nose ;-)
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Aqualis

Quote from: Arguia Zsah on October 19, 2005, 02:20:20 PM
Europe is better than America because it contains ME! (well duh... =P)

That does not seem to be much of a case for betterness.

America is better because ... well, hmmm ... *tries to think of somethign witty* ... America is better because we own Retto. 8-)

~the mighta awualis

Gen. Volkov

Yet another reason americans pwn canadians. Canadians can't spell. Its "scantily" peace. Not skantly. And ignorance, not ignorence.

Well America contains ME, so America> Europe. Also because we can blow you all to kingdom come and you couldn't do diddly about it. And and... because we have more cows! And monkeys! And tigers! And fish!

Peace Alliance

I really shouldn't have to explain this to someone who is as educated as you, Volkov. However, you seem to have shut the part of your brain that thinks logically down...

i do no represent ALL of canada! I couldn't possibly do so!

I suck at spelling because i refused to LEARN spelling... it wasn't CANADA who failed, it was me! lol

Wolf Snare

LOL. Well how was I to know.. they make us take canadian geography in these parts, and totally zone the rest of the world out. :-P

jking... I knew, I've just been running on about 5 hours sleep over the past two days.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)