All your Failures

Started by Peace Alliance, October 13, 2005, 07:04:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

I think it would be neat, and maybe somewhat oddly liberating. If we all took the oppertunity here, to list all of our failures.

Obviously it'll take you a long time to think of them all and stuff, so whenever you think of one come on back and post it.

I'll start with some of mine:

I failed law class last semester, which made it so i had to take an online course in order to get my 6 grade 12 credits for high school... Then i failed the online course, and then i failed grade 12 english.

:-D

Ashyra Nightwing

I'm currently failing Physics. How I hate Physics...

windhound

I failed two classes my freshman year of college  :oops:
however, Freshman retake kicked in and both classes were removed from my gpa and replaced when I took them again over the summer, Physics Matter and Interactions (not only physics, really annoying physics) and (to my eternal shame) Econ 201.  (got a 40 on the econ final, dropped me to a D) 
but over the summer I made an B- in Phy and an A in Econ, its all repaired
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

wolf bite

I, and most of my first year class, failed one class in High school PE because of the bullies in the locker room, none of the freshmen would go in the locker room to change for class. We got points off for being in street clothes.

I almost failed one class where the teacher was just a fool and I constantly interrupted him with conflicting facts that left him speechless. That was my 12 and last year of high school. Although I had done all the work, he was going to fail me because of hate. This would have caused me not to graduate. I took the guy aside and told him if he gave me a fail and I had to attend school for another year, I would take his class for all six classes a day he was going to have. In fear of having me riding him for a year, he passed me. Hehe.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Oscar P

Wow did you honestly blackmail a teacher
HaHa In New Zealand were like 12 hours ahead of you and always will be
Hey im the old Blademaster and I suppose that I better fill my signature so here is

Kick butt Quotes:

Nobody listens to Techno-Eminem

A he he who, shamona-Micheal Jackson

Oh man? im so high I don't even know whats going on-Towlie of South Park

More to Come!!!!!!!!

Aqualis

Wolf Bite: Sweet.

I failed a math test once, or twice. I can't speak or write spanish all that well.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Peace Alliance

Doesn't just have to be with school >.<

Gen. Volkov

I'm a failure as a human being, and everyone hates me. That work for ya Peace?
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Menatus

I once failed algebra with a 14%...

Then the next year I failed with like, a 40%.

windhound

not school related?

I'm...  failing to defeat wesnoth ^_^
darn birds that turn you to stone keep getting my best knight, and I really would hate to lose 'im..
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

TR Shadow

I failed a blood test yesterday.  And I don't know why.

Ruatine

Hmm, I've never failed a class, though I failed a couple tests and got a C in two classes last semester.  :cry:

I failed to show up on time for my first day of work, because no one told me that I was scheduled.  :roll:

I failed to finish the scrapbook for my Marriage and Family class yesterday, so I got a 0.  :-(

I failed to be sympathetic toward my ex when he told me that he might have to leave school due to lack of money.  :evil:

I failed to get over my crush over this past summer.  :|
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Nohcnonk

I've failed a lot of things... but what I have accomplished is what matters.

...And other than staying alive (if that's even an accomplishment), I haven't accomplished anything. XD

Gen. Volkov

Stupid Wesnoth. I hate zombies.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES