The Beast has lost it's head!

Started by Juska, October 10, 2005, 02:44:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

really, what am i guilty of windy? i started a clan and didn't exclude people...

we're not even cloggin all the land, 'cause us being in a clan doesn't mean that we can't be attacked.

Juska

Oh try and take my cities will you?

Well I've got 5 mil weasels muhahahahaha
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

windhound

^^
wouldnt exactly use the word guilty, but I 'spose...

simply put, you clogged Turbo ^_^
it didnt happen, but there was the potential for hordes coming out of protection to be immediatly set upon and torn apart because they had land, as the Plegue had few land sources themselves

this effectivly would have turned turbo into a food race..  (it takes rather large amounts of land to hold a large army, but no more to support a giant, networth bumping stockpile of food) if no small hordes were allowed to get big, the members of plegue would have been free to mass food with only a small army protecting it

not that I'm against food races  :-D but its not the point of turbo..   :wink:

then again, that could be off, but its a prediction based on watchin other rounds and people's reactions to various moves
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Disdain

We had no intentions on killing. It was understood, from the beggining. Juska brought it on him and no one else. So, I'll keep trying to KILL Juska.? :-D

I mean that in the nicest possible way.? :wink:

(click to enlarge)

Peace Alliance

windy take a look at the current scores page... nobody has left my clan, and yet there are all those unclanned, and other clanned hordes now. not to mention the fact that they have decent land, they're not being oppressed, not being beaten down... at no point did my clan do that.

windhound

Quote from: windhound on October 11, 2005, 05:12:04 PM
then again, that could be off, but its a prediction based on watchin other rounds and people's reactions to various moves
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Wolf Snare

teehee. I just joined last night to do what juska has just done. Nice job  :-D
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Gen. Volkov

darn juska and his cities. Specially because there is some sort of city bug, so I can't take em. Even though I pwn his leaders.

And yeah, we set upon new land sources, but we weren't ROME, we let people rise up. Juska = bad, us= innocent.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Peace Alliance

I don't think its a matter of good and evil. I just wanted to be sure that juska didn't think he was a rightious rebel "freeing the people" or something like that. I wanted to make sure he knew that he was being an evil coward.

windhound

^^
there's just extra code spit back at you volkov, taking cities works fine
it takes more than leaders though
you also have to beat their defenceive points with your offencive points I believe, so if he has a ton of weasels or skiffs it becomes much harder to take a city

^
lol Peace

Gen. Volkov

It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Juska

City bug? pfft, their called weasels.

How am I being a coward?

Thank you Wolf Snare.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

ohmyjapan16

Hah, after 5 members, you all joined for safety... *GLARES* at Volkov  :-P. I believe there are 8 people in a server that is lucky to get 20 people active at a time. No way we woulda had a chance if Juska didn't strike first.  P.S. food is for wussies.   :-D

Gen. Volkov

Hey now, what'd I do? And you had plenty of chances. There where two ppl in the top ten not in plegue before juska did anything. And yes food massing sucks.

Juska, this is the first time I have attempted to take a city lately, so what was I to think when a bunch of garbage shows up on my screen along with the message that I beat my opponents but didn't take the city?

You were a coward, a little thief in the night, you went and killed him when he was gone, and wasn't gonna be on, and you didn't even declare war first, you just made your clan when no one was looking, for the express purpose of killing Peace. :) And if you can't tell I'm saying it in good humor, you don't know me too well.

*Pokes Wolf Snare* And go against moi? You jerk. :-P

Disdain

Looks like poor little Juska got dead  :evil:

(click to enlarge)