The Beast has lost it's head!

Started by Juska, October 10, 2005, 02:44:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juska

Group 1 won through their opponents.
Group 2 won through their opponents.
Group 3 won through their opponents.
Group 4 won through their opponents.
Your Army breaks through Peace Alliance's defenses and captures 1 Acres of Land! In the effort, you lost:
2 Weasels
In their defense, Peace Alliance lost:
Peace Alliance (#4) has been destroyed!

Your iron gripped rule over turbo has ended, this round will be full of war, chaos, and turmoil like it was meant to be.

Join Anagha and destroy the rest of the beast with me!
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

windhound

:-P

methinks you wont last too too long when the rest of Plegue signs on

then again, they may be apathetic people who joined simply for the protection ^_^

nice, quick, clean kill none-the-less
congrats
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Juska

I won't be going down without a fight.
Current Empires:

Disdain

Good, cause there will be a fight.  :evil:

(click to enlarge)

Peace Alliance

... are you an idiot?

seriously, what did i do that had anything to do with an "iron gripped rule". All i'm guilty of is making a clan with open invites to whoever wants in... I did not do anything to "rule" the game. in fact i mage the guild message one telling clanmates that they should refrain from ANY killing. because killing is completely pointless, and would only result in MORE killings.

Every friggin time i join a clan, i die. I really hope you aren't sittin there thinkin you're some sort of rebel underdog who's killing the oppressor. i am guilty of nothing, you are not guilty of murder.

i assure you, i will no longer be asking my clanmates no to make kills.

fight all you want, and if you're anything but a coward, you will stay in a clan and be just as volnerable as i was.

Gen. Volkov

Wow Juska. Your dumb. I was gonna leave Turbo, this is probably the one thing that could have motivated me to stay. Of course then again some may view that as good. But you won't. *Evil grin* His death shall not go unavenged.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Juska

Woot! I love being the bad guy!  :evil:

Current Empires:

Gen. Volkov

Then don't claim your are the good guy.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

windhound

good and evil are just different perspectives

people think snakes are evil, but snakes probably think people are evil
afterall, most snakes would rather grab a rat than go after a human, while most humans would kill a cornsnake if it came within range, and with that logic people are the evil ones, killing indiscriminatly, while /most/ snakes would rather flee than attack, unless cornered I 'spose.
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Gen. Volkov

Quite wondy. This isn't a theological debate. Juska admitted he was the bad guy. :-P

windhound

yep,
but the bad guy could the the good guy, depending on perspective

from my perspective, while I dislike the fact Sticker got killed, the leader of the huge clan that was cloggin' turbo is gone..  which makes me appriciate it more than prehaps the members of the clan do, much less peace...

Gen. Volkov

But the clan isn't gone..... and peace has more incentive to put the beat down on ppl. So Juska still is the bad guy.

Juska

yeah windy, I'm the bad guy so shut up.
Current Empires:

windhound

Nohcnonk

Hehe, Peace wasn't even doing anything...

Edit: Wait, I'm thinking of Reg...